2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love that the G's have included more gold and stick with the sash in some form (this sash version reminds me of the World Cup 94 and US Soccer Logo and the 80's/90s).

Like the simply design (no random design "sploshes" or that ugly reversed stitching) as well as the design on the back of the jersey with the horizontal stripe and gaLAxy wordmark.

Don't like that the silver MLS Cup stars are barely visible in the sash tough, but at least they are aligned now.

The Quasars within the logo could be a nice effect, depending on the how the light hits it.

I'll be getting one this time around.

Ben, will you be getting one this time around?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

2vcytjq.jpg

Not bad.

Such a nice kit if it weren't for the sash. Completely clashes with the rest of an otherwise stylish look.

As much as I appreciate the use of the sash as a nod to heritage, it does sorta clash with this uni. As doe the shoulder stripes, but we know Adidas is not getting rid of that.

Get rid of the sash and this will be a gorgeous jersey.

galaxy.png

No jersey, but here is the next Bundesliga-Ball. Actually the first one that I like since Adidas is the sponsor (since 2010 or so?). The last ones were monstrosities.

But red and teal is nice! Just got some Vancouver Grizzlies flashbacks. xD

Adidas+Bundesliga+14-15+Torfabrik+(1).jp

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Still a year away, but man would this be awesome for the Crew:

http://mwillis.com/post/75161598280/identity-sketches-for-the-columbus-crew

While it was an interesting read, and very awesomely written article, I feel that the actual logos/crests he made were all quite poor and a bit bland, especially for MLS soccer. No way that any of those 3 he made would be highly marketable at any level in the US. Perfect for overseas, but sports marketing here in the US is much different than in Germany.

Archived