Denver Nuggets - Skyline Identity (UPDATED - Unis bottom pg1, Logo top pg2)

ahlbrandt

My only concern is that the white numbers might be hard to see on the gold stripes on the dark set. What if you swapped the gold for light blue, and used a dark blue inner outline for the number instead?

I really like these, not sold on the faded colours on the alt though. I'd like to see a version in opaque colours just to see how it works.

As for the sleeved template, I think broadening the shoulders will make the arms look a lot better.

While they only let the Lakers do this in real life, could you make the yellow jersey the home, then have a light blue jersey as an alt? The stripes and alt logo on the chest makes the sleeved jersey look like a soccer uniform, which is the direction I think Adidas and the NBA should go in with the sleeved jerseys, so good work on that.

I like this a lot. I could warm up to that alternate I think. Not a bad set as a whole, at all.

(The sleeved template is good, you were right in assuming it was a regular jersey with sleeves attached--just add the little "insert" of fabric between the sleeve and jersey body. Pic.)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The alternate is strangely my favourite, though it doesn't really look like a basketball uniform. Maybe dropping the sleeves all together would rectify this. Besides that I wouldn't change anything. Main set is solid also, nice work :)

The logo and stripes going across the front are a little hard to see in the white jersey.

The other jerseys have a white mountain range going across (isn't the same color as the main color of the jersey), so for the white jersey try switching the middle dark blue stripe to white and make the mountain range dark blue.

The shorts are similar to Marquette's basketball shorts.

JeKhnr9.png

Agreed with the above poster; great idea, but the sleeved jersey belongs on a soccer field. A light blue road would work wonders (not to mention preserve some of the current brand).

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

How about we don't feed the crappy trend of sleeved jerseys and get rid of that idea entirely? Especially in concepts.

How about its his concept, and none of your business entirely?

Archived