WWE Logos Thread

Old School Fool

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't call it desperation to sell the WWE Network per se, I'd just say desperation to start a trend. :P

If only it was $9.99 for Canadians and we got the actual Netflix-like WWE Network, not some Rogers bull *insert 20 swear words here*

Having a new logo and new graphics packages for the shows is extremely refreshing. It finally feels like we're past "that time" with the scratch logo, where everything just felt like an afterthought of the Attitude Era. The Elephant in the room is gone.

bSLCtu2.png

The belt sure is exceedingly lame, but I understand why they'd be hesitant to fatigue audiences with too much change too quickly. There was too much empty space on the previous belt, but it's almost doubly so now with the sleeker new logo. Here's hoping in a couple years they have a belt that actually looks like a championship belt and not a promotional tool for the network.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I wasn't paying much attention but I noticed in my peripherals that Dolph's new IC belt was really clean looking, upon looking a second time, I noticed the new logo was indeed on it - I figured it would be but you know how they are with the mid-card belts sometimes. (Now that I think of it, it was pretty stupid of me to actually think the belts wouldn't change hands at SummerSlam. It's almost too easy to add the new logo to them all now.)

Here's a bad pic of the IC belt up close. I'm sure there will be better pics later on but here it is in the meantime. I'm glad this belt didn't go through another redesign, it is perfect. :)

14943029116_d61d4cc3a4_b.jpg

WWE was really committed to changing the logo on everything by a certain date.

The last time they changed their logo, everything didnt change by a date and some stuff took months or even into the next year to change (Im talking about the 97 logo change to wwf attitude).

I wasn't paying much attention but I noticed in my peripherals that Dolph's new IC belt was really clean looking, upon looking a second time, I noticed the new logo was indeed on it - I figured it would be but you know how they are with the mid-card belts sometimes. (Now that I think of it, it was pretty stupid of me to actually think the belts wouldn't change hands at SummerSlam. It's almost too easy to add the new logo to them all now.)

Here's a bad pic of the IC belt up close. I'm sure there will be better pics later on but here it is in the meantime. I'm glad this belt didn't go through another redesign, it is perfect. :)

14943029116_d61d4cc3a4_b.jpg

Only redesign I'd do is make the strap black ala Randy Savage.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

They're actually nickel plated not white.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Say what you want about the NXT belts(I happen to like them) at least they go together as a set. I love that! I hate that the main roster belts are all so different from each other. It's like they came from other promotions and just had the WWE logo slapped on it. Hell, if you replace the NXT on the women's title with the word divas, and remove the word Womens, you already have a better Divas belt and it fits in with the new WWE WHC.

Archived