Thrift Store Gems 2014

johnnysama

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the TJ Maxx in Corvallis I picked up these:
- the previous style of OSU Beavers jersey (orange) with the numbers ironed on (not screen printed) for my brother for $15

- last years UO Ducks jersey (green) - kid sized for my youngest brother for $10

- last years UO Ducks jersey (black) - kid sized for my younger sister for $10

Sad that they didn't have any of the Ducks jerseys in adult size for me :(

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Have been meaning to post these for a while. First one I got for $6 in January; the second I got for $10 last week.

AB437183-2C1C-48A9-9BFD-ACF93ED5FF03_zps

9E2888DC-F057-4B18-B6B5-282FBF23C88B_zps

ACA24BB4-34A6-494D-861C-D92BD1500F7C_zps

E3DD55C7-74DB-4DCE-8FCB-966F4C60E18C_zps

Now that is a Halifax Mooseheads jersey! I remember living in Halifax when the QMJHL team unveiled that first jersey...some people weren't too impressed. But it's based on a local brewery, sponsorship is everything. I do like the Mooseheads alternate jerseys from this year

My trip to Buffalo gave me two new additions to my jersey collection.

I got a white Colin Kaepernick jersey at a Nike outlet for $22. I've wanted to get a Kaepernick jersey for a while so I had to jump on that. They also had a white RGIII jersey for $18 and I kinda regret not getting that one as well. And then at the Sabres team store, they had the jerseys of the traded players on sale for $82 and all jerseys in the store were marked down an additional 15%. I ended up getting an Ott home jersey for $62. I almost got the mullet third, but common sense prevailed.

I found a home Steelers Deuce McAlister jersey yesterday for a couple bucks.... didn't buy it though. Don't like the Steelers.

I think you mean Duce Staley. McAllister only played for the Saints. Or, it could be a Saints jersey. I'm not sure.

UBwef0L.png

I found a home Steelers Deuce McAlister jersey yesterday for a couple bucks.... didn't buy it though. Don't like the Steelers.

I think you mean Duce Staley. McAllister only played for the Saints. Or, it could be a Saints jersey. I'm not sure.
Oops. You're right. It was Staley 22. Told ya I don't keep up with em

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

My trip to Buffalo gave me two new additions to my jersey collection.

I got a white Colin Kaepernick jersey at a Nike outlet for $22. I've wanted to get a Kaepernick jersey for a while so I had to jump on that. They also had a white RGIII jersey for $18 and I kinda regret not getting that one as well. And then at the Sabres team store, they had the jerseys of the traded players on sale for $82 and all jerseys in the store were marked down an additional 15%. I ended up getting an Ott home jersey for $62. I almost got the mullet third, but common sense prevailed.

You might regret that some day! Think about how much people covet Burger King, Wild Wing, Mooterus, etc. today.

Edit: and by "people", I mean weirdos like us.

Archived