College Baseball 2014

cajunaggie08

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one players stripe being on the cuff rather than a half inch off of it and saying it's "drastically different" is really making a mountain out of a mole hill, it was a mistake it happens all the time.

His entire jersey was different. The cut, cuff, everything. It only had 2 buttons while the others have much more. An inside source told me that it was a big difference in that sense.
I really dont see what you are talking about, I cant see any differences, and the look to have full button downs, only difference i see is the cuff

Here's the most important question about the "mysterious" Auburn jersey: Did they win?

Yes, they swept Mercer.

If it's only the sleeve stripe being up a half-inch, I'd lean towards it being a manufacturing defect. If it was a henley where everyone else had a full button-down, that's another story. But that Twitter picture is inconclusive.

Can we just award Rawlings the MLB contract already? St. John's unveiled amazing powder blue uniforms today and looked amazing! Baseball needs fun and that is certainly a fun look.

Bi3HU89CEAE4b0C.jpg

Someone's bias for a certain jersey type is showing.

And besides Rawling's probably wouldn't give a MLB team pullovers or if they did the club probably wouldn't wear them.

Auburn broke out a new pair of striped stirrups this past weekend:

20140317_110316_1_zps4070b816.jpg

Also, the team is 8-0 combined wearing the throwbacks (5-0) and the pinstripes (3-0). Coach Golloway is apparently a very superstitious man, so we'll be seeing these two a lot more going forward.

As for the mystery throwback jersey, I've been told that it's completely different than the others. The usual jerseys have an "old-school feel" to them. The one #7 Keegan Thompson was, and still is, wearing is the same material as the other jersey, which is Under Armour's newest stuff. It also has a different button pattern. The athletic department posted this picture that makes is a little easier to notice.

BijD7W6CAAAfuk0_zps9f850944.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

baseball needs traditional clean looks, not that crap. That has to be one of the worst uniforms I've ever seen, powder blue does not go with their color scheme.

There's nothing wrong with that look, and just because you or whomever doesn't like it or think light blue doesn't go with that scheme, it doesn't mean it isn't a good look.

baseball needs traditional clean looks, not that crap. That has to be one of the worst uniforms I've ever seen, powder blue does not go with their color scheme.

There's nothing wrong with that look, and just because you or whomever doesn't like it or think light blue doesn't go with that scheme, it doesn't mean it isn't a good look.

light blue doesn't go with their color scheme, pullovers don't look good, and sansabelts are the worst thing to ever happen to baseball, light blue looked good for teams that have a blue color scheme, like the blue jays and royals

That's your opinion. And I would disagree with it too.

Auburn broke out a new pair of striped stirrups this past weekend:

20140317_110316_1_zps4070b816.jpg

That's a solid baseball uniform. Just wish there was a tiny bit of orange on the socks.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why but Vandy is wearing navy and red jersey with american flag themed cap at home today vs Kentucky.

USA Pride/Flag desecration. This fad is getting old real quick.

ojNNazQ.jpg

Not sure why but Vandy is wearing navy and red jersey with american flag themed cap at home today vs Kentucky.

You sound like Paul Lucas (not a good thing)

1. It's Lukas

2. I read Paul's stuff every day.

3. I may not agree with a lot he says, but I still enjoy his opinion.

4. I see nothing wrong with sounding like him. I take that as a compliment that my word could mean as much as his.

5. You really haven't made a lot of friends since you've been on this site.

ojNNazQ.jpg

You sound like Paul Lucas (not a good thing)

Whether or not he sounds like Paul Lukas or not, what he says is true. This crap with making everything into a flag design or military design is getting old and quite pathetic. You don't have to wear camo or stars and stripes to be patriotic.

Archived