College Baseball 2014

cajunaggie08

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IU broke out throwbacks against Michigan State the other day. The more I look at them the more I think they're alright. They honored a player that played at IU from 1939-1941 so I'm guessing that's the time frame on these. I would love to see a set of these in cream! And I really like number font as an alternate/throwback.

9939964.jpeg

9940032.jpeg

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

IU broke out throwbacks against Michigan State the other day. The more I look at them the more I think they're alright. They honored a player that played at IU from 1939-1941 so I'm guessing that's the time frame on these. I would love to see a set of these in cream! And I really like number font as an alternate/throwback.

9939964.jpeg

9940032.jpeg

I would like them if the had the normal short sleeves, those 3/4 sleeves are just awkward looking

Kent State in gold

DWD_3464A_zpskekivycn.jpg

Gold on gold

ksu%20gold_zpsigz5r8qi.jpg

Boo gold on gold, its hideous

9939964.jpeg

9940032.jpeg

I would like them if the had the normal short sleeves, those 3/4 sleeves are just awkward looking

Kent State in gold

Gold on gold

I actually enjoy the gold on gold...

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

9939964.jpeg

9940032.jpeg

Kent State in gold

Gold on gold

It only looks good when the player wears short pants. Number 1 looks good, while number 35 looks terrible.

Also, I love those 3/4 sleeves. My high school team wears them as our undershirts though, so I'm a little biased.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

9939964.jpeg

9940032.jpeg

Kent State in gold

Gold on gold

It only looks good when the player wears short pants. Number 1 looks good, while number 35 looks terrible.

Also, I love those 3/4 sleeves. My high school team wears them as our undershirts though, so I'm a little biased.

High cuffing is always the best.

It's a little different between under shirts and jersey tops. But I'm fine with them since they are time-period correct

ojNNazQ.jpg

Here is what the Houston Cougars are rocking this season:

Something interesting here, and I love is that the "Cougars" script is not a generic cursive script with a one-off use on baseball jerseys, but an officially designed athletics-wide word mark. Houston is a Nike school by the way:

7775092.jpeg

the whites:

9917403.jpeg9917388.jpeg

Lastly the grays:

9764117.jpeg

They have some unique-looking batting helmets to go with this one (very Nike-ish iMO):

9764211.jpeg

all_teams_sig_classic_small.pngall_teams_sig4_small.png

I do appreciate the non-under swoop script logo. But Nike is doing no favors for the team with the arm pit stains. Would love to see stirrups worn with every set, not just the red script tops.

Plus, that turf field is hideous. All turf baseball fields are.

ojNNazQ.jpg

I do appreciate the non-under swoop script logo. But Nike is doing no favors for the team with the arm pit stains. Would love to see stirrups worn with every set, not just the red script tops.

The high cuffs are worn by very few players on our team, but those that do, wear 'em with every uniform style. I do agree the the pit stain look is no good. I could also do without the white caps TBH.

Plus, that turf field is hideous. All turf baseball fields are.

Yeah, it's new this season, and I have mixed feelings. Apparently it's supposed to give us a recruiting edge, so I guess this is what the kids like.

all_teams_sig_classic_small.pngall_teams_sig4_small.png

• 2 weeks later...

There is nothing wrong with PhantomDreamer posting that picture, leave it alone.

By the way, that pullover looks nice.

There is no excuse for liking sans-a-belt pants, they kill any look along with pull overs

Aren't those stirrups? I'd rather see those then baggy jeans that look thugish and unprofessional.

There is nothing wrong with PhantomDreamer posting that picture, leave it alone.

By the way, that pullover looks nice.

There is no excuse for liking sans-a-belt pants, they kill any look along with pull overs
Aren't those stirrups? I'd rather see those then baggy jeans that look thugish and unprofessional.
I dont think you know what a sans-a-belt is. It's the pants that have an elastic waist rather than belt loops and belt. The sans-a-belt makes it look like you are in elementary school and haven't figured out belts yet.

Archived