College Baseball 2014

cajunaggie08

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oregon St. vs UC Irvine.

BpGUFcPCEAAWHPK.jpg

Oregon St. has one of the worst hat/helmet logos in the history of baseball. Did the school retire the interlocking OS logo when they rebranded?

Agreed, but that script is just downright beautiful.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Oregon St. vs UC Irvine.

BpGUFcPCEAAWHPK.jpg

I do not get UCI shortening their nickname at all. I;d be very interested in an "Anteaters" jersey. No way would I want an "Eaters" one.
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Stanford's still playing, I suppose.

Winner take all vs Indiana.

Well, look at that. An all-pullover game (potentially.) You must be so proud.
Walk off win for Stanford at Indiana!

BpLN3RgCQAA2Hdm.jpg

I'm kind of disappointed not to see any sophomoric remarks following the Beavers/Eaters entry.

Biggest win in our school's short but rich athletic history deserves shameless plug. Love our school's identity, though the gold jerseys are way too generic. Our white pinstripes are beautiful when our players wear the striped stirrups.

UfjXm.AuSt.70.jpeg

kennesaw-state-athletics-baseball-053014

306-wEQcL.AuSt.55.jpeg

Kennesaw_State_Owls.jpg

I love the KS logo. It's easily the best cap logo of the 16 remaining teams. I hope they make it to Omaha just because of their logo.

I love that interlocking "KS" logo! I've become a fan of theirs since they knocked off the bammers.

Makes it better that our Auburn Tigers beat them twice in the regular season :)

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I went to all seven games at the Rice Regional. The Owls actually had those terrible Adidas jerseys like Mississippi State and Louisville wore with the the large logo under the team name. They were navy with large white arm stripes, Rice in white and the large R logo in grey. The thing is they only wore them in BP before the UT game. I'm guessing Graham wasn't a fan of them so they never made it to an actual game. Wish I would've taken a picture.

I went to all seven games at the Rice Regional. The Owls actually had those terrible Adidas jerseys like Mississippi State and Louisville wore with the the large logo under the team name. They were navy with large white arm stripes, Rice in white and the large R logo in grey. The thing is they only wore them in BP before the UT game. I'm guessing Graham wasn't a fan of them so they never made it to an actual game. Wish I would've taken a picture.

I've got a picture but I'm in phone so I'll have to post it later.

Edit:

Screenshot_2014-06-03-18-19-44-1.png

I'm watching the TCU game. They have the same problem Oregon St. has. Horizontal letters look horrible on baseball hats. Why not put the Horned Frog on the hats instead? Also, they have HORNED FROGS across the jerseys. The lettering is so small it's almost unreadable.

Archived