NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

I'm surprised that a player hasn't intentionally ripped or altered their sleeve jerseys yet. They can handle the fine so it would be a statement to Adidas that they dont like it

Chris Douglas-Roberts did it while he was in the D-League. Unfortunately there is no photographic evidence.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And how will the Warriors jerseys look like? Are they going to replace the current logo with another logo?

B2bjc_NCMAAkSN4.jpg

@Rusty_SFChron: Steph Curry's reaction when told the Christmas jerseys have first names on them: "They got Wardell on it? I’m going to have to petition."

1 - It's stupid. The placement of the number is moved, unlike all the other jerseys. Secondly, replace the logo with a really similar logo? Dumb.

2 - Yeah, please have Wardell on it.

Agree. This year's Christmas Jerseys are about nothing. I don't like sleeved jerseys, but last year's sleeved christmas jerseys looks good. And compared with these year they were awesome!

I'm surprised that a player hasn't intentionally ripped or altered their sleeve jerseys yet. They can handle the fine so it would be a statement to Adidas that they dont like it

Chris Douglas-Roberts did it while he was in the D-League. Unfortunately there is no photographic evidence.

I don't know about that, but I do remember him ripping them in the summer league while with the Lakers. I actually had to do a ton of digging just to find this one picture that barely illustrates it, but here it is.

7341508.jpg

I don't know about that, but I do remember him ripping them in the summer league while with the Lakers. I actually had to do a ton of digging just to find this one picture that barely illustrates it, but here it is.

7341508.jpg

Maybe that is what I was thinking of.

Wasn´t there something about the Cavs not being allowed to use that skyline floor ? Or is my memory completely gone.

It turned out the minor change that needed to be made to the floor was eliminating "Cleveland" above the skyline and moving one of the Quicken Loans Arena logos to that spot instead.

I know it's NCAA and not the NBA, but didn't Marquette wear the player names underneath their numbers before?

If you're thinking of the famous 1977 (National Championship year) uniforms, they didn't have player names. But the school's name was below the numbers on the front.

enhanced-16955-1394809085-12.jpg

Not real, but pretty funny.

B2bUqb6IAAAPyOa.jpg

I like the idea of it. In the right composition I think such jerseys would sell pretty well at christmas.

Not only would they sell but they would be the best xmas jerseys that ever came out. And no sleeves?? I'd instantly buy a Nets one

A one-off like this would be perfect!

http://www.nba.com/kings/gallery/gallery-kings-ugly-sweater

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this, but does anyone know if there is an image of the Bobcats jersey that would match these shorts? If not, someone mind doing a quick mockup?

bobcats_alt_shorts.png

asdasdas.jpg

I wish these had been real. With some changes, the Bobcats branding could've been so good. I LOVED those colors.

At the end of this video, you can see the Christmas Day jersey in action during a commercial shoot

So I guess there WON'T be an Adidas logo in the front of the actual on-court jersey, after all. *thumbs up*

Archived