NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

Whats with all this talk about the Bucks (that's not about the new owners hot daughter)? Are they confirmed to be changing uni's soon or is all this just speculation? Anyone else confirmed so far for this upcoming seasons besides the Hornets? Sorry, I just dont feel like going through all the pages to see..

GO NETS.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats with all this talk about the Bucks (that's not about the new owners hot daughter)? Are they confirmed to be changing uni's soon or is all this just speculation? Anyone else confirmed so far for this upcoming seasons besides the Hornets? Sorry, I just dont feel like going through all the pages to see..

It's just speculation based on the new owners, and the fact that the old logo and 80s colours have been getting a lot of emphasis recently.

well those Atlanta tees with the Agency number font are produced by Majestic, so maybe they just don't have the rights to use the "adidas" Hawks number font?

(i'm fishing for positives, b/c if the hawks switch to Agency for their numbers, joining the Pacers and the Rockets, then I might have to drive down to ATL and personally slap someone)

;

Whats with all this talk about the Bucks (that's not about the new owners hot daughter)? Are they confirmed to be changing uni's soon or is all this just speculation? .

I just hope they are pullovers

Modernized? Sixers uniforms are way too plain.

You realize the current ones are modern versions of the uniforms from 30 years ago, right? The only difference is the home number is red instead of blue.

Archived