NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

Hope they go with a full teal look, and pullovers........the scream from 2 members when they jizz in their pants, will be heard around the world .............or atleast out of the basement windows

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope they go with a full teal look, and pullovers........the scream from 2 members when they jizz in their pants, will be heard around the world .............or atleast out of the basement windows

WOW! How did you get to be so funny?!!

Jaguars

This joke would have been funny if you had realized basketball jerseys are pullovers.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

This joke would have been funny if you had realized basketball jerseys are pullovers.

I belived most people called em´ tanktops......but i see your point, i hope they soon switch to button up pullovers then.

philadelphia-76ers-3-allen-iverson-soul-

update these or these

reebok-question-red-white-2012-official-

Love those blue throwbacks. That top one looks like a streetball uniform. Probably just because of the size of it mostly. Seeing that takes me on a trip down memory lane back to '03.

Re: streetball uniform comment, I think the entire 76ers identity sort of took on that feel. It felt as if they were trying to promote the Iversonization of their brand.

ujsignature.png

Right now between June-July is usually a time when we find out any more teams that are getting new threads.but this year has been like the Sahara desert.

So far only the Hornets are getting new unis but I expect the Hawks to get new threads too.

Jaguars

Right now between June-July is usually a time when we find out any more teams that are getting new threads.but this year has been like the Sahara desert.

So far only the Hornets are getting new unis but I expect the Hawks to get new threads too.

Hawks didn't announce anything so they're not revealing anything.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

kinda hard to see, but waste-of-oxygen Shawn Bradley also wore that PHILA throwback a few times early in his career. I actually thought they were switching to it after the waterfalls, but then they came out with the original Iverson set.

mCPgeNJTsUlCmo4mkqAbglg.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived