NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

76ers are not moving to New Jersey. Don't be so outrageous, guys.

I'm honestly sick of relocation talk at this point. People are starting to think it can just happen out of thin air with no real logic involved.

They would probably still be the Philadelphia 76ers and play in south jersey.

I would love to see the return of the New Jersey Americans but relocating a team out of a market the size of Philly would be really dumb.

As for the uniforms, I'd like to see them go back to the Iverson era black,gold, red, and blue but I don't see it happening. It's a shame because they were unique.

The 76ers Iverson-era color scheme was so good, but the script made it seem horrendously cheesy.

Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos: 45 Years, no World Series or pennant.

Chicago Bears: 1 NFL championship in the last 50 years.

When will my teams' futility end?

and they're looking at building a practice facility in Camden

Which is literally 5 minutes away. Same as if we built it in the suburbs. Camden is an hour away from the Prudential Center which our owner owns and would use to move the team. We wouldn't build a new stadium outside of Philly or maybe Camden which is literally a Philly Suburb. Just look at a map.

I'm fully aware of where Camden is, and I don't think the Sixers are moving. Relax people

As for the black of the Iverson era, that was Pat Croce's thing and he hasn't been around for a long time, and fans wanted the old familiar basketball logo back. I doubt you'll see black or gold on a Sixers uniform again

Those rwb gold and Black uniforms were solid..sold like hotcakes (I had one). But for 76ers they are one of the few teams that should be ALWAYS red white and blue.

I actually seen one of those today. And oddly enough, I prefer the rwb, gold and black unis. But I understand what you mean about the colours.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Those rwb gold and Black uniforms were solid..sold like hotcakes (I had one). But for 76ers they are one of the few teams that should be ALWAYS red white and blue.

They sold because of Iverson, at the time sixers jersey could have been blank and they still would have sold like crazy.

If the Sixers need to do anything, it's that they should first try to clean up their ball logo:

gvc4r743h73yoif2hnvzzbir9.gif

Even out the line weights, do some rotations, do anything to update it while retaining the colors, text, and much of the original's charm.

Once we get to uniforms, something based on this would be nice:

NeilLeifer_5.jpg

erving-300.jpg

Just replace the custom number font with a block font, make a red road uniform, and you'd be set.

This is a little too "unorthodox" for most...but for my money, here's your winner:

76ers.jpg

Michael Weinstein FTW.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Do you guys think the Sixers will change colours or just unis?

I think it will be a full rebrand.but i hope they don't change colors just uniforms and logos .

I'm thinking total re-brand. New colours, new logo, new jerseys.

Jaguars

Archived