NFL Refresh by Derschwigg - Bengals Added : 32/32 (COMPLETE!)

derschwigg

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Thanks, man! Any place this could be improved?

Honestly, not at all. The one thing I could pick out if I absolutely needed to, would be that the top of the logo is a bit too rounded, whereas everywhere else is more pointed. But that's nitpicking at that point.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Glad to see this is back! Chargers looks great. This is very much a personal preference, but I tend to think lighter blue functions better as an accent. Only thing I could say is maybe the shield is all dark blue, keeping just that half of the horse light blue.

Regardless, looking forward to the next installment(s)!

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Thanks, man! Any place this could be improved?

Honestly, not at all. The one thing I could pick out if I absolutely needed to, would be that the top of the logo is a bit too rounded, whereas everywhere else is more pointed. But that's nitpicking at that point.

I had thought the same thing. I'll go in and make those bits pointy later.

Glad to see you back at it again! Congrats on getting married. Chargers logo looks sweet, good job!

Glad to be back! However, I'm not married just yet - got like 3 weeks left! Thanks!

You rarely see a horse from the front view, so in that sense this is pretty unique. I would consider making the shield smaller. The horse is the focus, yet it only takes up 50% of the composition and there is a lot of empty shield space.

I don't know if the hair has to be yellow. It looks like a flame more than hair for that reason. How does it look in dark blue?

Other than that, great job!

You rarely see a horse from the front view, so in that sense this is pretty unique. I would consider making the shield smaller. The horse is the focus, yet it only takes up 50% of the composition and there is a lot of empty shield space.

I don't know if the hair has to be yellow. It looks like a flame more than hair for that reason. How does it look in dark blue?

Other than that, great job!

Thanks!

How's this instead?

PC0nMdA.jpg

Can't say I'm a fan of the wordmark. I don't like how the state name is under the nickname and I don't really like the font. Looks a little squished vertically. And wonderbread, that's actually what a cardinal's beak looks like...

cardinal-norther_male_img_0048b.jpg

spacer.png

Archived