NFL Refresh by Derschwigg - Bengals Added : 32/32 (COMPLETE!)

derschwigg

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the kind words!

In the mean time, here's the new Eagles!

NAvgRmo.jpg

I wish you could have submit it to my old high school, which is Model Secondary School for the Deaf (short for MSSD) in Washington D.C. its colors are Navy, Red, & White. They were having a debate going on with getting a new logo for its school since it had been using Philly Eagles' current logo. I hate it when every high school used professional or college logos for their schools when they could ask such logo designers like ya and others. Oh well

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

I wish you could have submit it to my old high school, which is Model Secondary School for the Deaf (short for MSSD) in Washington D.C. its colors are Navy, Red, & White. They were having a debate going on with getting a new logo for its school since it had been using Philly Eagles' current logo. I hate it when every high school used professional or college logos for their schools when they could ask such logo designers like ya and others. Oh well

I couldn't agree more. The designers are out there, they just need to look.

Both are great also can you do another video.

LMAO. Yes, I can do more videos.

The Raiders logo is looking pretty good. I feel the one thing that would set it over the top would be a nice mouth/teeth area. I've always liked the smirk on the face of the Raiders logo and I think that it could be implemeted very well onto a skull design.

EDIT: The Pats logo is also very well done but as others have said, I can't help but to see Belichick.

Bump! Anyone else before I move on? I think either the Chargers or the Broncos will be next, after a few quick-hit revisions.

Because I can't unsee Belichick, maybe try Logan Mankins instead...?

238px-Logan_Mankins.jpg

Seriously, though, I would agree the Raider skull could use some teeth. I wouldn't say they are necessary, but they could help give it more edge and complete the look.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Want to look younger? Lose a jowl.

BFU6mcO.jpg

He looks a little younger, but I think the length of the mouth and the line coming down the end still make him look fairly old. I do really like the perspective. I first attempted a perspective similar to that in a concept I made a while ago, but struggled with it.

I am a huge Packers fan and huge fan of your work (yes, I'm sucking up). I like what you did with the packer logo, but would love to see you maybe try something with their logo I use in my profile pic. I don't know. I think the Packers logo may be a hard one to update. Anyway, keep up the great work. I am so amazed at the talent level of you and many of the others in here. If I were an owner of a professional sports team (wishful thinking) I would come in here to find someone to update my logo. Screw Nike.

I think the mouth is too low. The space between the nose and mouth is too far. I think if you shortened that up and maybe made the lips a bit thicker, he would look younger and less like Belicheck. I would lose the white keyline too, the rounded edges give off a cartoon vibe, for lack of a better word.

Raiders are phenomenal, by the way. Great job.

couple things, #1 i thought that the cowboys logo, although it was way back on here, should have had navy instead of a royal blue, i like the seahawks alot, but thought that the beak should have a bottom instead of the grey filling up that space. The eagles (although i know you are redesigning them) green should be darker. just a thought for them as well with the redesign, above every bird in the league, the eagle is known for being a predator, I think maybe a full bird like the way their 80's logo was, would be something where you could improve the logo.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I really appreciate the C&C. I'll be adding teeth to the Raiders logo when I hit the revision stride.

And for those asking for more videos, I'll be doing a complete video (wordmark and all) for the Carolina Panthers this weekend. GET HYPED, SON. :lol:

Archived