NFL Refresh by Derschwigg - Bengals Added : 32/32 (COMPLETE!)

derschwigg

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might look stronger without the ring so the full head is visible. If you really wanna keep the circle maybe turn it into a C which will allow for a little more of the bird to show as well. I would probably do away with the red under the eye too. Other than that it's starting to come together.

Thanks everyone! I'm going to put the Cardinals on hold for awhile - I feel like there's more I could do with the mark.

Here, however, is the Falcons! I felt weird re-doing a logo that, I think, is one of the best in sports. However, in keeping with the spirit of the project, here's the new look Falcons.

TeBAaI7.jpg

I'm not sure how that would be considered average, because that is a mighty fine logo! It just feels so weird seeing the Falcons have such a different logo than what they've had their whole existence. I think the logo is solid for the most part, but something to me feels a little off about the beak. I don't like how the beak connects to form the arrow-like mark. I'd just keep it as a smooth line the whole way through and maybe make it thicker right at the end. I have no complaints about the wordmark at all, it is flat out beautiful, I especially love the marks at the ends of the F and S, it makes it pretty unique.

spacer.png

I'm not sure how that would be considered average, because that is a mighty fine logo! It just feels so weird seeing the Falcons have such a different logo than what they've had their whole existence. I think the logo is solid for the most part, but something to me feels a little off about the beak. I don't like how the beak connects to form the arrow-like mark. I'd just keep it as a smooth line the whole way through and maybe make it thicker right at the end. I have no complaints about the wordmark at all, it is flat out beautiful, I especially love the marks at the ends of the F and S, it makes it pretty unique.

Thanks! And I know, right!? I put the "dimple" in there because it felt blank without something else in there.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived