Tampa Bay Buccaneers Getting New Logo, Helmet & Uniforms

TampaBayRays

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new logo looks 10x better on merchandise than the old one did.

It really doesn't.

It still does not look good even on merchandise is it an ok logo yes but the skull to me is way to clean

I feel like it being clean is what makes it look better on merchandise. That white just pops right off that brilliant shade of red. It's a much bolder logo than I originally realized.

It really doesn't.

It still does not look good even on merchandise is it an ok logo yes but the skull to me is way to clean

I feel like it being clean is what makes it look better on merchandise. That white just pops right off that brilliant shade of red. It's a much bolder logo than I originally realized.

I think it pops because it does not look like it belongs it looks like it was designed separate from the flag.

That whole sequence on Page 111 was like watching a dog try to chase its tail and lick its balls at the same time.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Yeah, in this case I'd say the skull "pops" off the flag in the sense of "does not look designed as part of a cohesive whole".

Yes the 21st century techno stylized liquid metal skull does not fit very well with the 18th century tattered flag and sword.

It really doesn't.

Seeing the new logo smaller does make it easier to ignore the things I don't like about it...

Archived