Would you be in favour of banning Thunderstix?

habsfannova

Should ThunderStix be banned?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The one thing I hate more than thunderstix are those stupid plastic trumpets... They seem to be especially prevalent at my local soccer team's games (Virginia Beach Mariners, A-League, thankyouverymuch) and favored by teams of obnoxious 8-year-old punk brats... They sound like a herd of elephants all breaking wind simultaneously.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Definatly. I think they are an insult to a crowd.

PS, It's supposed to be "THEY ROCK" not, THE ROCK. <_<

IF YA SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....WHAT THE ROCK......IS COOKIN.....

sorry, couldnt help myself :P

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

I fluffing hat thundersticks.

You know what? I fluffin hat YOU!

:blues::blues:

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Hmmmm I say they only be banned at political gatherings. It made me sick to see some morons somewhere in Ontario using Thundersticks to show there happiness to the liberals winning again.

man canadian politics is so lame.........

*rant over*

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Hmmmm I say they only be banned at political gatherings. It made me sick to see some morons somewhere in Ontario using Thundersticks to show there happiness to the liberals winning again.

man canadian politics is so lame.........

*rant over*

They were also prevalent in the Conservatives' rally in Calgary where they all read Stephen Harper on them

I saw, I came, I left.

Looking at this poll.... THANK GOD there are some smart people on this board..

Those things were awful 4 years ago when i first saw (and heard) them, and they are awful now...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I didn't fully grasp the popularity of the thunderstix until I watched the 2002 World Series. I could'nt believe how loud they were. Fan of them or not, it sounded like a loud swarm of bugs. It must have been irritating for the Giants to try to concentrate with the roar of those things. I say keep 'em. They serve their purpose.

And they are a lot of fun at work to help relieve some aggression towards some of your co-workers :D

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The Alamo Bowl gave them out 2 years ago to the Colorado fans. Thank God they hated them as much as me. The only folks who it kept occupied were still wearing diapers or their first set of teeth. I agree on the trumpet stuff too. I sat in the Alamodome listening to the guy 3 feet back blaring the bloody thing. Of course the Mexicans have an affinity for the wave awhich they have down to an art, the wave must have went around like a dozen times before they stopped doing it. Of course whooping someone 10-0 gives folks lots to excited about.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived