Jerseys of current coaches

Wilt

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Houston Astros manager Bo Porter in 1999 as a rookie outfielder for the Chicago Cubs:

Bo_Porter_1999_Chicago_Cubs.jpg

Houston Rockets head coach Kevin McHale as a center for the Boston Celtics sometime in the 1980s:

Kevin_Mc_Hale_Boston_Celtics.jpg

Houston Dynamo head coach Dominic Kinnear as a defender for the Necaxa Rayos in 1995:

Dominic_Kinnear_1995_Club_Necaxa.jpg

University of Houston Cougars men's basketball head coach Kelvin Sampson as a guard for UNC Pembroke Braves in 1977:

Kelvin_Sampson_1977_UNC_Pembroke_Braves.

Could not find photos of Texans HC Bill O'Brien at Brown nor Cougars football HC Tony Levine at Minnesota.

all_teams_sig_classic_small.pngall_teams_sig4_small.png

Jason Kidd coaches the Nets, not Dallas. Jeff Hornacek coaches the Suns, yet you posted his Jazz jersey anyway. All over the place.

Reading doesn't harm. I posted those jerseys as they are available even though a better market for given players' uniforms might be Brooklyn (I'm still surprised that they haven't used retirement of Kidd's number as an excuse to sell few jerseys) or Phoenix. Luckily they've got something else

phoenix-suns-hornacek-name-tee-purple-5.

I wanted to make this thread more of a discussion if the jerseys of non-current but currently affiliated former players would sell as well.

Can I cheat and get ones recently let go?

1992-93upperdeck100atyronecorbinerrheat.

14-1s086-vacc_-2-ta-300x450.jpg

Woody

There's still one more left

vaughn.jpg

Kliff Kingsbury:

1212-texas-tech-kliff-kingsbury.jpg

While he doesn't coach in Buffalo anymore, here's Lindy Ruff as a Sabre, looking almost exactly like he does now:

5e46241a-b9f3-48c1-80ed-70d8eaff34a9.jpg

- Minnesota Twins - Minnesota Golden Gophers - Dallas Stars - Dallas Mavericks - Norwich City FC -

- Texas Tech Red Raiders - FC DallasMinnesota Vikings - Borussia Dortmund -

No longer current, but...

As player:

diego_1672193i.jpg

As coach:

102052_heroa.jpg

Jersey:

Diego_Maradona_Signed_Argentina_Shirt_ex

And, of course...

ditka_inside052413.jpg

chi_hof06_800.jpg

Jersey:

ape-ditka-blu-tb-j.jpg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Dwayne Casey when he was in college. Now he is coaching the Raptors.

0223a.jpg

sean payton

You might want to tone down that sig, don't you think?

Who are you to tell someone that their signature is too big? If my man wants four images in his signature, let him express himself freely.

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

Archived