Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to the San Jose Sharks on advancing past the Kings only to be eliminated by a lesser team in a later round!

Hold on to that, and your Kings golf cap avatar. The Sharks might achieve that collapse even sooner!

Anyone heard from Puckguy today? :rolleyes:

6uXNWAo.png

Sheesh. Mike Milbury bitc#ing about Flyers-Rangers because they don't have "passion." Even when NBC's focus now turns to Blues-'Hawks, he still bitc#es about Flyers-Rangers not having any "passion." Easy there.

"Look at this guy get cross-checked in the face 30 years ago. Isn't that beautiful? I mean, I don't want you to do that, but what a beautiful cross-check to the face!"

OK, bro.

not all of us have enough passion in us to attack defenseless Rangers fans.

Not all of us have enough passion to even watch a single Rangers playoffs game.

Sometimes I forget that series exists, why do they always seem to have the noon start time out of all the series?

I'm just saying that it doesn't appear to be anything meaningful up here in Canada, all the other series get so much coverage and I barely hear anything about the Rangers-Flyers series. I also can never find it in any CBC streams.

Then again, if it's a Philly-Pittsburgh quarterfinal, that'll take a lot of coverage, but still not more than Boston-Montreal.

Hawks you're KILLING ME here three shots on goal in the second WHAT IS THIS and has Patrick Sharp done anything this whole playoff but sit around fingering his butthole? jesus I can't watch much more of this just come out hard in the third and put this to rest PLEASE ugh ergh blargh ACK

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

Hawks you're KILLING ME here three shots on goal in the second WHAT IS THIS and has Patrick Sharp done anything this whole playoff but sit around fingering his butthole? jesus I can't watch much more of this just come out hard in the third and put this to rest PLEASE ugh ergh blargh ACK

There'll probably be a handshake at the end of this game; just take your valium.

Isn't NYR-Flyers a decent rivalry? I know the series lacks big names but I was expecting more coverage

Weren't Brad Richards and Rick the Dick big names a couple years back? And I distinctly remember Marc Staal being a real person before he became somebody you quick-sold when you get him on HUT.

I hear that Lundqvist guy's pretty good though.

:upside:

:censored:ing ridiculous. How the hell do we have 17-3 SOG in the second period and then let these :censored:ers score on two of three shots. I really hate sports. Nothing ever goes right for St. Louis. And don't get me started on the Cardinals. I couldn't care less about baseball, so just save it. The only sports that matter to me yield snake bitten franchises; one of whom probably won't even be in St. Louis for much longer.

I wish nothing but the worst for the Blackhawks in the ensuing round of the playoffs.

Edit: how on earth does that 3rd goal go in on Miller?

Of course a goal like that happens when you're the 'Hawks, because only a certain amount of franchises can benefit from fluke-y goals like that.

And now it's 4-1. Ladies and gentlemen, the Chicago NHL team we all feared and muddled in sheer terror is back. Crap!

Archived