Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Montreal vs. Boston

ok, where do I get the ticket to Pakistan to acquire nukes?

It was put in your neighbor's mailbox, but he was out of town. Your neighbor is a very very bad man.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Anyone else think this Jackets - Penguins game is more like a game in mid-December than a game 5 in the playoffs?

Crowd there is awful. It's just another day, another game, who cares.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Sharks played pretty well on Thursday, the Kings just played better, along with a few sleepy minutes from the Sharks. Hopefully the Sharks can close out the series with a win at SAP Center at San Jose. A tough task against a really good Kings team. Sharks will need full effort for the entirety of the game regardless of how long it goes.

GO Sharks!!!!

OK, time to see if the Kings either return to LA for Game 6, or return there to clean out their lockers for the summer.

And I have to hope, for the love of God, that this one doesn't end up in overtime.

Anyone else think this Jackets - Penguins game is more like a game in mid-December than a game 5 in the playoffs?

Better vibe that what is considered a "sold-out" Coyotes game.

Montreal vs. Boston

ok, where do I get the ticket to Pakistan to acquire nukes?

But I thought the Red Wings have been eliminated...

You laugh every time you type that, don't you?

You laugh every time you type that, don't you?

1WiankD.gif

XUPixX0.jpg

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Archived