Donald Sterling: Don't Bring Black People to My Games

mania

Am I being an douchelord bastard when I say that I want him to die a slow, painful death?

It just tells me that you have no heart as wishing death on someone is pretty bad....The man made some bad statements, but not enough to wish him to die.

He's also a slumlord who refused to rent his apartments to minorities. It's not just words, there are actions too.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I being an douchelord bastard when I say that I want him to die a slow, painful death?

It just tells me that you have no heart as wishing death on someone is pretty bad....The man made some bad statements, but not enough to wish him to die.

He's also a slumlord who refused to rent his apartments to minorities. It's not just words, there are actions too.

Still not enough to want the man to die!

spacer.png

You should never wish death on anyone. Honestly some of you are sounding worse than Sterling. Sterling just said some racist comments, and performed some racist business practices. He never killed anyone from his actions, and hurt a few by having them live in :censored:ty living conditions hoping they would leave. You could say Andrew Jackson did the same thing to the Cherokee but on an even grander scale when asked about how they should get the natives to "voluntarily" move to the indian territory on their own by saying "if you light a fire under them they will move." And you know what that is what happened.

And Andrew Jackson is likely basting on a spit in the underworld as he deserves. I don't honor him.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Those actions reflect corporate America and capatislism. There's a reason why this guy has so much money, because he knew how to step on the little guy. It doesn't warrant wishing death upon the guy.

Those actions reflect corporate America and capatislism. There's a reason why this guy has so much money, because he knew how to step on the little guy. It doesn't warrant wishing death upon the guy.

HE'S DENYING SHELTER TO PEOPLE IN NEED. If you're going to pull crap like that, you lose the protection of appealing to our collective humanity.

Today, we are all otaku.

HE'S DENYING SHELTER TO PEOPLE IN NEED. If you're going to pull crap like that, you lose the protection of appealing to our collective humanity.

You've never had an application for an apartment denied? Welcome to the real world. It happens. He's not running Section 8 housing...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

You've never had an application for an apartment denied? Welcome to the real world. It happens. He's not running Section 8 housing...

Not because of physiognomy that's for sure...

Today, we are all otaku.

Understood. He is a scumbag. Still, nothing mentioned in here so far has reached the level of death wishing... (insert Charles Bronson .gif here)

I still find the illegal recording of the conversation a worse crime than his backward ideology, but i'm not wishing death on the hot piece that did so...

sB9ijEj.png

Being a racist and a corporate :censored: doesn't seem any bit signficiant enough to wish death upon him. I would love to see him lose all his money, his friends, and all of his mistresses. But wishing death upon him? I save that kind of hatred for serial killers.

Understood. He is a scumbag. Still, nothing mentioned in here so far has reached the level of death wishing... (insert Charles Bronson .gif here)

I still find the illegal recording of the conversation a worse crime than his backward ideology, but i'm not wishing death on the hot piece that did so...

Then you should have no problem in his case - he consented to the recordings. He asked his girlfriend to make regular recordings to bolster his fading memory.

If that's a proven fact, then yea... he's still a buffoon...

Still don't wish the man dead, though... i just wish i could have his money and access to young strange...

sB9ijEj.png

The amount of people crying foul over this citing the 1st amendment really bothers me.

Why? Most people in this country have no clue what the first amendment does and doesn't protect and who it protects them from. (Hint: it's not the NBA).

The 1st amendment only protects people from the government arresting or passing laws regarding censorship. This has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Dude, I'm pretty sure the 1st amendment means you can say anything you want at any time with no repercussions whatsoever. Twitter told me so.

Yeah, or else, we'll invoke the 2nd ammendment on your ass.

I ran across this today in the comments for an unrelated article:

"My fellow citizens:

In America, we should be able to say ANYTHING about ANYTHING and if people don't like it, they can respond in kind or just ignore the speaker. This is getting way out of control. Americans have always had thick skins. But now, Obama's Regime has changed everything. We are doomed."

Sterling's response to this controversy: he wishes he just paid Stiviano off. :rolleyes:

Can't wait for the Clippers to be rid of this scumbag for good.

Guy's old as dirt, forfeited of all dignity, publicly disgraced, and dying of cancer.

The amount of :censored: s he has to give right now is none.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Ignoring the discussion above, when the Clippers actually do go up for sale how can anyone doubt that Geffen and Oprah's team will win the bid? You go from ousting a backwards bigoted man to bringing in the first openly gay majority owner in American sports and freakin Oprah... Talk about a major image lift for the NBA.

They don't have to actually come in with the highest bid. Depends on who comes in higher.

The league won't sell to a bidder who can't or won't be confirmed as an owner. Which is just starting to mean something again.

The amount of people crying foul over this citing the 1st amendment really bothers me.

Why? Most people in this country have no clue what the first amendment does and doesn't protect and who it protects them from. (Hint: it's not the NBA).

The 1st amendment only protects people from the government arresting or passing laws regarding censorship. This has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Dude, I'm pretty sure the 1st amendment means you can say anything you want at any time with no repercussions whatsoever. Twitter told me so.

"My fellow citizens:

In America, we should be able to say ANYTHING about ANYTHING and if people don't like it, they can respond in kind or just ignore the speaker. This is getting way out of control. Americans have always had thick skins. But now, Obama's Regime has changed everything. We are doomed."

Finding a comment on freerepublic.org to support your argument is no way to go through life.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

"My fellow citizens:

I find it funny how conservatives and their constituents keep suggesting that America was thriving under the glorious days of George W. Bush, that incomes and freedoms were expanded in his time, that the economic collapse and Great Recession of today was a formulaic plot by Obama and his cronies because of race factors ("he hates the white man") and that the push for more school funding and helping younger generations cope through society today are forms of "Communism."

Because REAGAN. Because FOX NEWS.

Archived