2014-2015 College Basketball

JonBoy

Illinois wearing my, and illwauk's, favorite jerseys in the Big10 - the early 90s' Fighting Illini set. Second time this year they've worn them, I think.

And they won!!

Um, they lost...

564-Fpzi2.AuSt.55.jpeg

It was a very good looking game, I'm fine with Illinois wearing this for now on.

u3J7jjd.png

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved that Maryland template at first because I thought it was designed specifically for them with a turtle shell/hexagon influence in mind.

I like the template. It reminds me of the tournament bracket design (especially on the shorts).

Wow I didn't even think about that. Good call. Would like to think UA schools wear those during the NCAA tourney.

marylandmini.png

Adidas throwback uniforms for Mississippi State... Maybe they can actually win an SEC game in these.

7zBYc4c.jpg

Annnddd, they break a 16-SEC game losing streak in these. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Good thing you more than likely won't be wearing those Wednesday in my neck of the woods :)

Yeah, I'm not expecting a win against the fighting Bruce Pearls.

Just wait for baseball season.

Don't remind me...

Hey, looks like I was wrong. Cool.

Illinois wearing my, and illwauk's, favorite jerseys in the Big10 - the early 90s' Fighting Illini set. Second time this year they've worn them, I think.

And they won!!

Um, they lost...

564-Fpzi2.AuSt.55.jpeg

It was a very good looking game, I'm fine with Illinois wearing this for now on.

Perfect! Now bring these back and Illinois will never have to change again.

flyinillini-team.jpg

I never liked the fact that college football has several teams that have kept the same basic uniforms for generations, yet college basketball has only Indiana and UCLA (and arguably Duke and UNC). I'd love for Illinois to become one of those teams with these uniforms.

Northwestern will wear this gray alternate February 21st. Sadly it's missing the BBQ grill icons and slogans from last year's alternate. Just kidding...

Actually I think it's pretty nice. I like that basketball team has been using gray for alts rather than black.

16316714676_098121fab0_z.jpg16316714726_608da06bf8_z.jpg

these and the Maryland shorts look MILES better than the Auburn, S.Carolina, St Johns ones. I'm all for thinking outside the template, but sometimes less is more.

Northwestern will wear this gray alternate February 21st. Sadly it's missing the BBQ grill icons and slogans from last year's alternate. Just kidding...

Actually I think it's pretty nice. I like that basketball team has been using gray for alts rather than black.

16316714676_098121fab0_z.jpg16316714726_608da06bf8_z.jpg

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived