2014-2015 College Basketball

JonBoy

I saw adidas make some really cool "throwback" looking uniforms with St. Mary's and Nebraska. Nebraska should wear them all the time and should have a road version. Was this a one game thing? Nebraska with black looks terrible compared to this.

54ea5e4f294d9.image.jpg

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

960x540.jpg

Does Northwestern play in a high school gym? I know they are a smaller private school, but hard to believe this is a Big Ten basketball arena.

As far as the color vs color aspect, on the floor level there seems to be enough of a contrast that the players and refs could tell a difference. But I agree it would be painful to watch on tv or in the stands.

Northwestern plays in the second smallest arena in the Big Ten (after Rutgers). And considering the amount of success they've had over the years, it makes sense.

960x540.jpg

Does Northwestern play in a high school gym? I know they are a smaller private school, but hard to believe this is a Big Ten basketball arena.

As far as the color vs color aspect, on the floor level there seems to be enough of a contrast that the players and refs could tell a difference. But I agree it would be painful to watch on tv or in the stands.

Northwestern plays in the second smallest arena in the Big Ten (after Rutgers). And considering the amount of success they've had over the years, it makes sense.

Great place to watch a game though. Real intimate.

I saw adidas make some really cool "throwback" looking uniforms with St. Mary's and Nebraska. Nebraska should wear them all the time and should have a road version. Was this a one game thing? Nebraska with black looks terrible compared to this.

54ea5e4f294d9.image.jpg

And here's why they shouldn't wear those all the time:

0ZVsY9r.jpg

Being a lookalike of a conference-mate in football is bad enough, no need to compound the problem by doing it in basketball too.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

54ea5e4f294d9.image.jpg

And here's why they shouldn't wear those all the time:

0ZVsY9r.jpg

Being a lookalike of a conference-mate in football is bad enough, no need to compound the problem by doing it in basketball too.

Except for the fact Wisconsin copied Nebraska...you can't accuse someone of a second offense when they were the victim of the first.

Was coming here to post this too. Looks like Louisville is the only one with sleeves. All of them are the same template though. I'm on my phone so I can't effectively post pics but their are 8 teams. Ucla, NC State, Texas Am, Wisconsin, Kansas, Nebraska, Michigan and of course Louisville. Will be worn in the conference tourney and during March madness.

EDIT: JP coming in strong with the pics.

There's no guarantee they will actually wear them. Didn't Kansas opt out of the Made in March uniforms last year?

Kansas opted out of wearing the camoflage shorts in the NCAA tournament two years ago. They did wear them in the Big 12 tournament though.

Archived