2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

yep, not very much fun for uni fans. Pats in status whoa silver, white, navy.

No surprise, but Seattle went with the usual blue/blue and not blue/gray

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Seahawks are 0-2 when wearing monochrome blue in the Super Bowl. Just something to chew on ;)

Please make sure the Seahawks make note of this.
hey sherman who's sorry now

Darrel Bevell needs to write a 5 page, MLA formatted paper to the city of Seattle for such a bad call.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I hope the team that wears the dark jersey next year is not a team who has an ugly one like the Bengals.

Funny you should mention "the Bengals", "ugly", and the Super Bowl in the same sentence. I've spent the past 40 years dreaming of my favorite team winning a Super Bowl, but then it hit me how much it would suck for them to be wearing the current costumes when it happens. Of course, given that they'll never get out of the first round, I don't think any of us have anything to worry about. -_-

I hope the team that wears the dark jersey next year is not a team who has an ugly one like the Bengals.

Funny you should mention "the Bengals", "ugly", and the Super Bowl in the same sentence. I've spent the past 40 years dreaming of my favorite team winning a Super Bowl, but then it hit me how much it would suck for them to be wearing the current costumes when it happens. Of course, given that they'll never get out of the first round, I don't think any of us have anything to worry about. -_-

I don't like them either! I wish they kept their late 90's uniforms, Jim.

Seahawks were a short yard away from winning the Super Bowl in a non-white jersey... god :censored: it.

Yep, the white jersey has now won 4 in a row and 10 of the last 11

And wasn't GB supposed to be in white that year but PIT chose to wear white because they won their previous 2 Super Bowls in white?

Few images from this year's Super Bowl. Not the best SB uni match-up, but there have been worse (i.e. last year). If Seattle went with gray pants, I actually think this game would have looked pretty good. That's just my opinion though.

Gray pants and a gray helmet would do wonders for the Seahawks. The navy-navy-navy overload ruins an otherwise decent uniform set.

Seahawks were a short yard away from winning the Super Bowl in a non-white jersey... god :censored: it.

Yep, the white jersey has now won 4 in a row and 10 of the last 11

And wasn't GB supposed to be in white that year but PIT chose to wear white because they won their previous 2 Super Bowls in white?

No. The Packers were the home team. The game in which the Steelers decided to wear white was SB40 against the Seahawks, after they won three road games to get there.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived