College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

This is just a t-shirt for Oregon, but is this their new jersey design? (Don't know if it's been posted already)

http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_Oregon_Ducks/Oregon_Ducks_Nike_New_Day_No._21_Performance_T-Shirt_-_Black

Ducks.jpg

No they are going to wear the same Mach speed jerseys but they are adding more colors now and will exclusively wear those, and get rid of the hypercool jersey.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the wait list for teams now? I know Cincinnati has still yet to reveal their Under Armour uniforms. Who else are we expecting more from?

Rumor is that Kent State might be jumping to Under Armour. Not sure if any of the smaller schools are pitching new uniforms.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

This is just a t-shirt for Oregon, but is this their new jersey design? (Don't know if it's been posted already)

http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_Oregon_Ducks/Oregon_Ducks_Nike_New_Day_No._21_Performance_T-Shirt_-_Black

A source just told me that these t-shirts are designs to be worn this season by nine different Nike schools.

9 teams on Fanatics were:

Oregon

FSU

Florida

Georgia

LSU

Texas

Oklahoma

Alabama

Ohio State

Ducks.jpg

A source just told me that these t-shirts are designs to be worn this season by nine different Nike schools.

I very seriously doubt that Alabama, Florida, LSU, Oklahoma, Texas and Ohio State will trot out black jerseys.

A series of shirts, maybe. T-shirt versions of real jerseys? Doubtful, especially considering the schools involved.

Ducks.jpg

I very seriously doubt that Alabama, Florida, LSU, Oklahoma, Texas and Ohio State will trot out black jerseys.

A series of shirts, maybe. T-shirt versions of real jerseys? Doubtful, especially considering the schools involved.

Simply reporting what I was told by someone who I trust and has tipped me off to a number of Nike-related uniform breaks in the past. Of the nine, only two are truly surprising to me: Alabama and Texas, the latter only because their head coach said they wouldn't wear alternates earlier in the week.

The only thing that throws me off is that they're all the same design - black torso with normal shoulder yokes and stripes. Nike isn't one to template a series of designs like that for football teams.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

are we really looking this deeply into under shirts? yes they would template undershirts like this. every single one is just a black torso with their number on the front and back, with a yoke that mimics their shoulders and sleeves. thats it.

It may not lead to anything but it would not surprise me in the slightest. Nike loves these release programs where all teams follow a similar design aesthetic. Football has typically given us somewhat different designs, but basketball has definitely been doing this for years.

nike-basketball-jerseys.png

check-out-the-hideous-new-uniforms-nike-

Nike-Hyper-Elite-White-Uniform-Collectio

t1_leak_getty.jpg

76639237_22d0eb1b2b.jpg?v=0

19meriweather0510-301-ZF-7509-22650-1-00

What Adidas has done with Nebraska's alternates is embarrassing. While Nebraska may have been mostly irrelevant for the past decade plus, they are still one of the ten most storied programs in the sport. You'd think Adidas would use them as platform to showcase their best creative work. Instead, they keep everything basically as is and randomly mix and match lazy generic fonts with the latest fads (black, matte, chrome, etc.) and crap them out.

I'm not opposed to using black or matte or whatever for one game if you make something unique and memorable out of it. At least start with something different and work from there.

tgdsyxk.jpg

Do people actually like that logo in Nebraska?

Archived