Ask A Moderator

3 hours ago, dsaline97 said:

One thing that'd be helpful is if the next page buttons on mobile were a little darker grey or even that light blue color. Right now it's not very easy to tell if you're not on the last page of the thread or not:

IMG_6436.thumb.PNG.6418c0fb561bd1118fe003309ab39471.PNG

Got that fixed finally.

Edited by LMU

VmWIn6B.png

Can't embed twitters anymore?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Can't embed twitters anymore?

That wasn’t changed on our end. Might be something they’ll bring back in the next update if there’s in fact an issue.

VmWIn6B.png

46 minutes ago, LMU said:

That wasn’t changed on our end. Might be something they’ll bring back in the next update if there’s in fact an issue.

That's a shame.  I'm pretty much never going to click on links, but enjoyed reading embedded tweets.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

18 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

That's a shame.  I'm pretty much never going to click on links, but enjoyed reading embedded tweets.

Embedding tweets works for plain text.  If you post in rich text it won't imbed but at least on desktop you'll get the option to change to plain text.

VmWIn6B.png

16 hours ago, LMU said:

Embedding tweets works for plain text.  If you post in rich text it won't imbed but at least on desktop you'll get the option to change to plain text.

How do you change to plain text?  Haven't seen that option yet.  I do 90% on mobile though, so hopefully can find a workaround for that.  Otherwise you'll just have to roll it back to the previous version.  Thanks for understanding.

Thanks for checking - I haven't attempted it on mobile since the change.

Still though, how do you change to plain text on desktop? Is it obvious and I'm just missing it?

38 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Still though, how do you change to plain text on desktop? Is it obvious and I'm just missing it?

It's the black bar below the text window after you paste the link.

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 1.42.04 PM.png

VmWIn6B.png

On 8/13/2017 at 1:03 PM, BringBackTheVet said:

Found this...

h7D51BF2A.jpg

• Like 1

VmWIn6B.png

Thanks @LMU

@Magic Dynasty I too noticed some goofy things maybe around 3AM (east coast) but after a few minutes of refreshing it was working again.

is there a link back to the mothership anymore?

• Like 2

Have you guys thought about replacing the reversed thread/page numbers with just basic text? Maybe it's just me, but I find the wall of blue boxes to be overwhelming. It's a little better on desktop, since they're only dark on hover, but it's pretty aggressive on mobile:

image.thumb.png.bfdeaeed54b134cfd3cffe41269fd98c.png

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.