In the reply box, click the eye icon and put your spoiler text in the box that pops up there.

Spoiler

Just like this.

1 hour ago, Crabcake47 said:

How does one post a spoiler again?

or, if you prefer.

[spoiler]Text[/spoiler]

Question -- are attachments no longer supported on posts? That was the best way I have been able to display my concept league in the Sports Fan Fiction section. I have not been on for most of the fall season because I was tied up with work, but when I checked up on my concept league thread (the Continental Football League), all of my attachments except the two most recent had disappeared. There is also no option to post attachments. How can I go about updating and posting my "helmet walls" going forward?

If by “attachments”, you mean image uploads, I’ll refer you to this thread: 

If I hit "Report Reply" on a private message, I assume it goes to the Moderators, correct?

12 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

If I hit "Report Reply" on a private message, I assume it goes to the Moderators, correct?

Yep.

Just a thought about the Sports Fan Fiction forum, Would it make sense to place a post limit before you can post a topic in it, similar to the Fantasy Sports and Request forums?

Is the board missing its favicon? I have a blank page icon on my bookmarks bar now.

We need a pinned Cleve-jacked thread similar to the Realignment Outpost that any convo that delves into The Cleveland Deal discussion can be sent there

1 hour ago, Pharos04 said:

We need a pinned Cleve-jacked thread similar to the Realignment Outpost that any convo that delves into The Cleveland Deal discussion can be sent there

Yes. Totally after. It's tiring, especially in the 2018 NFL changes thread reading about the history of the Browns, once again.

Is there a way to search in a specific thread for a specific user's posts? For example, could I search in the Gear Grinder thread for anything I've posted before?

I could just be redundant and post, but I'd rather not.

9 minutes ago, charger77 said:

Are WWE threads banned?

No?

I’ve just noticed the last two WWE threads were removed. I have no idea why.

Edited by Ice_Cap

Man, I hope it’s not a BOTW thing and we have to remove it.

8 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

They’re probably just moving them to the Lo Down forum I suggested. Great work team!

Well, we were working on that but... the board software decided to job out and lose everything.  I sent Chris a list of all the missing links so HOPEFULLY we can recover everything.

In the interim, start thinking of a clever name for the D'Lo Brown appreciation thread. All I got is "You Betta' Recognize: The D'Lo Brown Appreciation Thread".