buzzcut

In search of Larry O'Brien: 2015 NBA Playoffs

Won,Andre getting the MVP award.Congrats to him.

Those Splash Brothers and Iggy have their title.

This could be the beginning of a dynasty.

Four minutes to go and the good guys are down by 11.

The Warriors are the bad guys? Whatever.

Anyway, LeBron, how does it feel to be a p-ssy ass bitch?

Congrats to the Warriors and their fans who suffered through many years of irrelevance. I'm glad they returned to their true colors before winning the title.

And buck up, Cleveland fans. The Cavaliers did much more than they should have done with the talent they had available. You should be proud of this team. There are no guarantees in sports or life, but if Irving and Love both return healthy, the Cavs should be in the Finals each of the next three years, at least. Your championship is going to come.

Always happy to see Steve Kerr get another ring, especially coaching this cool new-school basketball. Warriors fans are awesome for having stuck with the team the way they did.

That last minute was crazy, but I'm glad to see Iggy get the fmvp. Also, mad props to the Cavs for playing a tough series, it'd be great to see a rematch next year

Don't worry Cleveland fans LeBron will deliver a title to Cleveland come hell or high water. To be honest I don't think they even need Kevin Love to do it.

Always happy to see Steve Kerr get another ring, especially coaching this cool new-school basketball. Warriors fans are awesome for having stuck with the team the way they did.

Watching some of those awful teams in person. Yeah this feels damn good!

Definitely gonna try to go to Oracle after this to witness the madness. Hopefully I don't get shot.

haha. You should be okay tonight.

Warriors are the 2015 NBA Champions. Woohoo!!

I noticed before the opening tip-off that LeBron looked fatigued. He still played well in the first half, but late in the third and fourth quarters the threes and jumpers just weren't going in. He still finished with 32 points. The guy is just insanely good, but didn't get a lot help, even though J.R. Smith made like 2-3 crazy three pointers in the last 1-2 minutes. Cleveland fought and made it competitive

Now - Congratulations to the Warriors, on a great season, great playoffs and exciting but nerve-racking Finals on their way to their first NBA Championship in 40 years!!

Also, I've got a cool concept coming - hope to finish it soon!!

DubsNation!!

Four minutes to go and the good guys are down by 11.

The Warriors are the bad guys? Whatever.

Anyway, LeBron, how does it feel to be a p-ssy ass bitch?

I've got nothing against the Warriors. They were the best regular season and best playoff team. They're well coached, they play smart basketball, and they're the most uniquely dominant team I think I've ever seen. They don't win so much as they overwhelm their opponents.

I was just rooting for LeBron and his band of bench warmers. I like the historical aspect of NBA fandom. Sue me.

Congrats Oakland. If any city deserves a championship, it's you.

I thought LeBron deserved the MVP.

First player in history to lead BOTH teams in points, assists, and rebounds in a series.

First player in history to lead BOTH teams in points, assists, and rebounds in a series.

Iggy won the FMVP vote 7-4.

CHrPaoQWoAADFbv.jpg

Congrats Warriors, the new NBA Champs! This one was a long time coming. All throughout their season, I kept waiting for the wheels to come off, preparing myself for the inevitable disappointment. But it never came, and here we are. Going into the season, I was sure that the Warriors would be contenders, but I never expected them to keep playing as well as they did. But Steph, Klay, Andre, Draymond, and Coach Kerr put it together all season long. Even if many of the games were nail-biters, I wouldn't have it any other way. Shine on, you crazy Warriors!!!!

Also, huge props to the Cavs. They battled through all of those injuries and still managed to put up an amazing fight. I'm sure they'll be back next year.

My feelings in gif form:

FavorableParchedDarwinsfox.gif

I'm so happy right now.

Great series. Steve Kerr made adjustments, David Blatt did not. Golden State was the better, deeper team.

I am usually the first person to speak out against a loser mentality in Cleveland. But even thought the Cavs lost, it kinda feels like a win. Let's be honest, if you take any team in the Playoffs, subtract their 2nd best player (Kyrie) their 3rd best player (Love) and their 5th/6th best player (Varejao), none of them are making game 6 of the Finals. There is something to be said about that. I don't mean to discredit Golden State, they WON the Title, no doubt.

I think the MVP should have gone to LeBron. I'm not saying that as a homer. I'm saying that as a historian. LeBron literally put up numbers that were never, ever put up before in the Finals. He willed a rookie head coach and depleted team to Game 6 of the Finals, at one point having a 2-1 lead (1 shot away from 3-0). I understand the reasoning for NOT giving it to someone on a losing team and I will never fault them for it. But I think sometimes there has to be an exception. I look at it as... If you switch LeBron and Iggy/Curry teams... how would the series look? Golden State would have swept with LeBron... and probably had hefty blow outs.

Either way... it was a great series. Hopefully, we can see a rematch next year. I think it would be great for the NBA and the fans.

Iggy won the FMVP vote 7-4.

CHrPaoQWoAADFbv.jpg

The guy from Akron voted for Iggy? Damn, he must still be mad about the decision. I'll give him credit though, he didn't jump back on the bandwagon when Bron came home. He meant it when he burnt that jersey. :P