Unused Logos and Uniforms

MilwaukeeBucks_AU_2005.jpg

Too bad this didn't make it to the court; this was my favorite Milwaukee identity and this would've looked great. Consistent striping and a unique color scheme = a truly great uniform.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Though, really, I don't hate those. They would have complimented their very awesome red jerseys nicely. I think I'd've made the numbers red on white on blue, instead of red on yellow on blue.

Why would Beez have had the C, though?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Though, really, I don't hate those. They would have complimented their very awesome red jerseys nicely. I think I'd've made the numbers red on white on blue, instead of red on yellow on blue.

I was thinking the same thing since technically, goalies can't wear the C.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Not a full uniform, but...

unused_jags_logo.png

The somewhat infamous original logo for the Jacksonville Jaguars, bound to be the franchise's primary logo but unused due to a potential lawsuit by Ford.

They made some merchandise with it. I'll look for a picture that I have and update asap.

Found it.

0207002135.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I was thinking the same thing since technically, goalies can't wear the C.

That's actually a Panther Season Ticket Holders custom jersey, Van Murph is on the back.

I wanted that since I was a kid, and now I own one one size too big. Gotta go to a taylor and get one made into a Beezer soon though.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

I do have a bigger copy of this, but this is all I can post now, can't seem to find the larger version.

Milwaukee Bucks cancelled this alternate last minute a couple years back...

milbucksalternateuniform93.png

If I am not mistaken, that's the same script as the Brewers used on the road in the Ball-in-Glove days. I'm surprised that the Bucks were considering using that. Though it would have been a nice jersey.

I believe it was intended to be an homage to their older road set (seen here). I'm not sure if that's the same script the Brewers used. Might be slightly different.

It's the same script, only difference is the version the Bucks used in the 70s had a drop-tail. Even though I'm glad they switched back to their original colors, I could've tolerated the previous identity if they'd made this their full-time roads. Switching to purple ranks amongst the dumbest moves the franchise ever made... and that's saying something!

'Bout time. Three pages before somebody posted that? wink.gif

I like this one, the intended 1970 Brewers uniforms (left).

1970Brewers.jpg

They only had a week to put their uniforms together, and by Opening Day they were wearing the uniform on the right. Guess taking the Pilots' trim off the sleeves was too much.

The neck and sleeve piping were added when the Brewers made their first uniform tweaks a couple years later:

408_Colborn_PSA10.jpg

Wow... I thought I'd already seen every uniform the Brewers ever wore. Even though Tuscan lettering would look generic for most teams, I wish the Brewers had gone with it. It looks like something a beer company would use without being a thinly-veiled ad for a particular brand.

• Like 1