Ross_Shafer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, so many great combinations! I will just say this: I admire your thought process, your skills and work put into making these!

Thanks so much! The only guideline I set for myself was to use all 32 primary logos (in some way shape or form). No secondary or helmet decals. It definitely made for a fun challenge!

Art Director at Lodge Design • Indianapolis, IN

- - - - - - - - - -

www.wechoosetogotothemoondesign.com

You win.

For Washington, have you thought about the Skarlet Witches (playoff the Redskins)? I am pretty surprised that Wolverine or Spider-Man wasn't used in this concept. Great job though... I'm pretty impressed. I love different sort of concepts like this.

It does seem Baltimore and Tennessee should be switched though. I understand its difficult to make the logos work... but Titans are already Tennessee's name. Also, Ghost Rider is primarily black, which would seem to make more sense for the Ravens. I'm not sure.

That Houston logo, GENIUS! Great set, some really clever ideas here

Agreed, that's the best of the bunch!

I love the Vikings, Redskins, Falcons and Bucs versions also, but they're all very well done.

87Redskins.png

Minnesota should be the Asgardians, without the "u" in it.

Other than that, these are very nice. I appreciate that you didn't force in Wolverine and Spider-Man where the design just wouldn't fit with the team.

Thanks for catching the error!

Yeah it was tough leaving them out, but finding characters and teams that worked together was a goal of mine. Maybe if I do an NBA or MLB version of this project they'll make it into it!

- - - - - - - - - -

A+ Concept, Houston Hulks and Detroit Beasts are my favorites. Curious as to why Spiderman/ Jets or Giants smashup didn't come about. I think DC comics NFL/AFL smashup is next in line. I would like your opinions and CC on two older threads that I have been working on.

Simply Marvelous FFLhttp://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/100809-marvel-comics-heros-fantasy-league-concept/#entry2326414

DC Comics FFLhttp://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/102687-dc-comics-fantasy-league-helmets/#entry2400055

I have not posted anything new for quite some time and need more eyes on this concept. Feel free to use anything from these threads as inspiration for your own creative concepts. I love the outside of the box thinking that you put into this concept and can't wait to see more.

HOWARD THE DUCK.

Geez. That caught me off guard. Well played.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I'd put the Rockets ahead of Hulk, but just barely.

I get why you went with Black Bolts, but would have liked to see something using the Bear head for Chicago.

Either way, though, these are great.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

I'd put the Rockets ahead of Hulk, but just barely.

I get why you went with Black Bolts, but would have liked to see something using the Bear head for Chicago.

Either way, though, these are great.

Thanks so much! The bear head would've been cool to explore (I'm thinking Abomination, a Skrull or maybe even Kingpin!), but it unfortunately wasn't Chicago's primary logo!

- - - - - - - - - -

Archived