NFL 2015 best and worst week 5

gothedistance

We have a weekly thread on this, except it's dedicated to one person. This is going to be for everyone.

Here are my best and worst

Best

1. Patriots vs Cowboys

2. Broncos vs Raiders

3. Steelers vs Chargers

4. Cardinals vs Lions

5. Saints vs Eagles

6. Rams vs Packers

Worst

1. Bills vs Titans

2. Redskins vs Falcons

3. Browns vs Ravens

4. Jaguars vs Buccaneers

5. 49ers vs Giants

1. Bears - Chiefs

2. Giants - 49ers

3. Washington - Falcons

4. Steelers - Chargers (assuming default sets for both)

5. Seahawks - Bengals (surprisingly pleasing game to watch)

6. Rams - Packers

7. Patriots - Cowboys

8. Saints - Eagles

9. Broncos - Raiders

10. Bills - Titans

11. Cardinals - Lions

12. Browns - Ravens

13. Jags - Bucs

The reason Infrared's topic works is because his lists start a discussion, and those discussions spawn other discussions.

This is just list after list. Not really much of a reason to read it. I mean I don't really care too much about Infrared's opinions per se, but it's kind of like when UW or SI post lists and we all discuss them, only this is weekly and the author can chime in. But hey - if reading everyone's lists (some of which have been posted with two games still left to be played) then have fun.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The reason Infrared's topic works is because his lists start a discussion, and those discussions spawn other discussions.

This is just list after list. Not really much of a reason to read it. I mean I don't really care too much about Infrared's opinions per se, but it's kind of like when UW or SI post lists and we all discuss them, only this is weekly and the author can chime in. But hey - if reading everyone's lists (some of which have been posted with two games still left to be played) then have fun.

Yes, Infrared's does work. Don't agree on some of his choices either but I like how he initiates the thread and uses photos rather than just posting a list.

As you said, the week isn't over yet and I look forward to seeing the Chargers in their powder blue alternates, although IMO they should only we worn against one of their old AFL opponents pre-1970.

Yes, Infrared's does work. Don't agree on some of his choices either but I like how he initiates the thread and uses photos rather than just posting a list.

As you said, the week isn't over yet and I look forward to seeing the Chargers in their powder blue alternates, although IMO they should only we worn against one of their old AFL opponents pre-1970.

Oh, wait... this ISN'T Infrared's thread?

giphy.gif

Thanks, boys.

Also, anyone who reads my list is welcome to post their own list in my thread. I don't think I've ever discouraged it. All I ask is that you explain your choices. Don't post a 1-5 list without explaining why those games are 1-5.

BB52Big.jpg

Well I see that the Chargers never wore their powder blues after all, smart decision.

To me it only looks right if they're playing one of the original 8 AFL teams along with Miami and Cincinnati (if necessary on the latter 2)

Those alternates aren't really their genuine throwbacks, but at least the color is as close as Nike could get it.

Archived