Bmac

NHL 2017-18

Nashville's socks have been a mess since they switched after the first year of the previous uniforms. The new socks don't match the new jersey again. They would have been better off just keeping the ones from last season.

5 hours ago, nash61 said:

Edmonton's new look is completely ruined by the new navy helmets. They look black and don't match the shoulders or pants at all.

Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 4.04.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 4.04.00 PM.png

That's just in certain lighting. There are much better pictures.

cut.jpeg

14 minutes ago, CRichardson said:

Say what you will about the Adidas jerseys, but hot damn, Chicago/Pittsburgh looks gorgeous.

I don't like what they did with the Pens' jersey though.  The hem stripes are all the same size now and it seems off to me.

16 minutes ago, CRichardson said:

Say what you will about the Adidas jerseys, but hot damn, Chicago/Pittsburgh looks gorgeous.

Minus the neck pillow and polo shirt they've replaced for collars.

Not new for this year, but looking at some pictures of the Pens from last year, I came across photos of Sidney Crosby wearing a jersey with a straight hem.  Privileges of being the best player in the league and being a company man, I guess.  Why couldn't Reebok do this for everyone?

1297938955617_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&sicrosby.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg

1497280968279-sidney-crosby-stanley-cup.jpeg

The broadcast just showed three Blackhawks on the bench and their white collars are pink. Is the red running?

12 minutes ago, Danny said:

The broadcast just showed three Blackhawks on the bench and their white collars are pink. Is the red running?

:lol:

Ottawa's branding for the NHL 100

ff_2930854a_full.jpg&w=600

ff_2930866a_full.jpg&w=600

1 hour ago, M4One said:

Not new for this year, but looking at some pictures of the Pens from last year, I came across photos of Sidney Crosby wearing a jersey with a straight hem.  Privileges of being the best player in the league and being a company man, I guess.  Why couldn't Reebok do this for everyone?

Those alterations were done by the equipment manager.

Has anyone brought up the Flyers collars on the road unis? The black panel doesn't line up with the orange yoke and it really annoys me. Making the whole collar one color would have fixed this. it's really bad.

ff_2874123_full.jpg&w=600

Watching the Coyotes Ducks game, the Ducks collars weren't really that bad. if anything they are an improvement over the really complicated collars from last year.

They also look fine on teams with shoulder yokes with the same color as the collar (Bruins, Blues, Oilers).

Really the biggest eyesore is when the "pentagon" that contains the NHL logo really contrasts with the rest of the collar. the blackhawks are just an egregious example of this.

2 hours ago, ebod39 said:

Those alterations were done by the equipment manager.

Besides looking a 100x better, I wonder if there's another reason why he had it done.

4 hours ago, M4One said:

Also seen clearly here, really makes you wonder why

whirl-magazine-pittsburgh-penguins-cover

4 hours ago, Danny said:

No, that is just something new by Adidas that is being tested.  Mothers Day jerseys!

The Wings are still wearing the Illitch patch and had an arena patch last night.