BigRed618

Did the Dodgers actually wear this?

I found this image on some other website, and I was wondering if anyone can give me info about it...

IMG_1854.JPG

I've never seen a Dodgers uniform like this, but I assume these are indeed the LA Dodgers, and not just some minor league team calling themselves the Dodgers. Their hats say LA, and this photo was apparently taken at Dodger Stadium, but I don't recall ever hearing about them wearing uniforms with stars all over them. Thoughts?

To be totally fair, it's a real shame that Kramer isn't a hall of famer. With that slider and the way he constantly held the 8th, I think only his public issues with racism are what's keeping him out of the hall. 

Costanza I can understand, though. He couldn't even properly handle fitted hats. 

I want to say that there was another team of celebrities that had blue jerseys with the same logo on it. I'd like to say that this is from around 1989 but I'm not certain.

5 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

To be totally fair, it's a real shame that Kramer isn't a hall of famer. With that slider and the way he constantly held the 8th, I think only his public issues with racism are what's keeping him out of the hall. 

Costanza I can understand, though. He couldn't even properly handle fitted hats. 

Costanza is being unfarily denied just like another guy who comes hard into home.

Image result for george costanza bette midler home plate   Image result for pete rose ray fosse

16 minutes ago, BigRed618 said:

IMG_1854.JPG

If you notice, Costanza's uniform is made of cotton. It seems blousier and softer because it is a natural fiber.

7 hours ago, leopard88 said:

If you notice, Costanza's uniform is made of cotton. It seems blousier and softer because it is a natural fiber.

It breathes

20 hours ago, BigRed618 said:

I found this image on some other website, and I was wondering if anyone can give me info about it...

IMG_1854.JPG

I've never seen a Dodgers uniform like this, but I assume these are indeed the LA Dodgers, and not just some minor league team calling themselves the Dodgers. Their hats say LA, and this photo was apparently taken at Dodger Stadium, but I don't recall ever hearing about them wearing uniforms with stars all over them. Thoughts?

Are you serious? 

Lest we forget, Costanza was integral in developing Derek Jeter as a hitter...

tumblr_nmvbqy727E1u5xvbuo1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

tumblr_nmvbqy727E1u5xvbuo1_500.gif

Jeter "Hey, we won the World Series."

Costanza "....6 games."

7 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

If hitting coaches could make the Hall...

Cosmo Kramer is more suited for the golf HOF, as evidenced by the hole in one he scored into that whale.

20 hours ago, leopard88 said:

And judging by the looks of that photo, it's also shrunk. Wonder if Costanza split his pants out there?

12 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

Cosmo Kramer is more suited for the golf HOF, as evidenced by the hole in one he scored into that whale.

. . . with a Titleist.

Look if we're gonna be asking questions about baseball and Seinfeld, can we finally get some answers as to what happened that day Newman and Kramer had a run-in with Keith Hernandez?

tumblr_mzie7131SU1rm5arco1_400.gif

49 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

The sea was angry that day, my friends...

22 hours ago, BigRed618 said:

IMG_1854.JPG

Talk about 'Players in the Wrong Uniform' -- Costanza will always be a Yankee in my book.

37 minutes ago, -Akronite- said:

Look if we're gonna be asking questions about baseball and Seinfeld, can we finally get some answers as to what happened that day Newman and Kramer had a run-in with Keith Hernandez?

tumblr_mzie7131SU1rm5arco1_400.gif

I used to believe in the single spitter theory, but Jerry persuaded me to the contrary.

"That is one . . . magic . . . loogie."

35 minutes ago, kimball said:
22 hours ago, BigRed618 said:

IMG_1854.JPG

Talk about 'Players in the Wrong Uniform' -- Costanza will always be a Yankee in my book.

Kramer, too.  Don't forget that he punched Mickey Mantle at a Yankee fantasy camp.