Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Brian in Boston said:

In my personal opinion, the Jacksonville Jaguars looked their absolute best sporting the uniforms that they wore during the 1998 through 2001 NFL seasons. 

I've long thought the same thing. Had they never tinkered with it, they'd have a contemporary classic on their hands.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

6 hours ago, Buc said:

I've long thought the same thing. Had they never tinkered with it, they'd have a contemporary classic on their hands.

But now they can wear retro jerseys in a few years and sell those! If they went the Carolina route and stuck with the same jerseys, they would never have that option. It is a business, after all.

On 10/5/2017 at 1:31 PM, Arby's. said:

Any of you who like the abysmal look they are currently trotting out every Sunday I advise you to look up on YouTube the 1996 game against the broncos and tell me that isn’t an absolutely gorgeous looking football game. The original look should have gone down as a classic. 

A5FC7B81-BFC1-4366-82E9-F2BE7C442089.jpeg

I think they would look sharp with a uniform that started with the helmet being painted this color metallic teal with the current gold Jaguar logo and a black face mask... 

B. Fass
Lancaster, PA

Nationals, Senators, Cowboys, DC United, Wizards

Washington-Nationals-Logo-HD.jpg.281d0e8be98a8521d34280de8329814f.jpgf29b882649e94f47737fee9f5b5b001f.gif.b4758c5fa8639d2f66ee458c1f7b27f9.gifmedium_DCU_20Crest_on_20white.png.4035fbad4dcbf26991bc729beadb718e.png59e126b48fe75_cowboyslogosmall.jpg.27ea81b23b230e77e0460934b5f36e74.jpg

On 10/11/2017 at 1:07 PM, the heat suck said:

Am I the only person who thought the Jaguars never looked truly good? Their original jerseys were decent but a bit bland, the mods made in the 2000s were less than noticeable, the 2009-2012 set was meh, but this new look, I actually think fits the team and just needs the fixes I described several days ago.

No you aren't.  They need serious help.  Maybe it's the 90's teal that's the problem. 

Take the 2000s Jags uniforms, make the teal a touch greener, flip the black and gold outlines so gold doesn't touch white, get the teal flake helmet back, and you're more or less set. Not a perfect set, it's too crowded at the top for this, but good enough and worlds better than what they have now.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I kind of liked their original uni's. It was a new, modern set but not overwhelmingly zany

The helmet was perfect and never needed to be touched.

If they were still playing right now in their 1995 uni's with some tweaks along the way it would still look like a solid set that belongs in the league. The Jaguar may have had to be removed from the upper arm and put elsewhere as sleeves started to disapear from the game.

Archived