NHL 2018-19

ldconcepts

On 11/16/2018 at 10:14 PM, RollWolfpack said:

Scott Darling's "Whalers Night" gear has been posted. Great homage to Sean Burke. Excited to see it in action.DsJku6oWsAABuFd.jpg:large

image_1524063341920389_v0_h.jpg

It's sad that we won't see these pads in action, because this is really a thing of beauty.

4r2eer.png

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Danny said:

The Oilers were back in royal blue tonight.

lVwEPcu.jpg

Might be sacrilege for Oilers fans, but like the gold-shoulder-yoked Bruins, these uniforms would look better with orange socks to add balance.

I’ll never give up on the Bruins gold socks fight—stupid change for change’s sake. 

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

2 hours ago, Mingjai said:

Might be sacrilege for Oilers fans, but like the gold-shoulder-yoked Bruins, these uniforms would look better with orange socks to add balance.

I’ll never give up on the Bruins gold socks fight—stupid change for change’s sake. 

Or at the very least fill in the bottom of the sock like on the sleeves.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

11 hours ago, B-mer said:

I wonder how that Ducks jersey would look with the gold and orange swapped. 

I'd mock it up it I thought it might be a viable look.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

9 hours ago, RollWolfpack said:

Completely agree. Hopefully something similar will pan out! 

Vaughn for Mrazek can do something special, but CCM for McElhinney, I don't think so. Btw Darling had also second pads for "Whalers night":

46268106_1001047200068208_16139975974596

4r2eer.png

Collar change coming next season for the Blackhawks?

https://uni-watch.com/2018/12/06/deep-dish-dishes-major-chicagoland-uni-intel/

We are completely sold out of red Blackhawks replica jerseys in size large. This is probably the best-selling size/color/style jersey sold here, so it would make sense to order more, but the buyers aren’t ordering any more. When I asked why, the response was something about the collar being set to change. It stands to reason that this will be a significant enough change that they’re trying really hard to avoid having a bunch of “old” ones lying around after the new ones become a thing.

Of course this is mostly unsubstantiated as I’ve seen nothing regarding new designs or anything, but I’m taking it as strong evidence for a new sweater tweak next season.

2 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

Collar change coming next season for the Blackhawks?

https://uni-watch.com/2018/12/06/deep-dish-dishes-major-chicagoland-uni-intel/

We are completely sold out of red Blackhawks replica jerseys in size large. This is probably the best-selling size/color/style jersey sold here, so it would make sense to order more, but the buyers aren’t ordering any more. When I asked why, the response was something about the collar being set to change. It stands to reason that this will be a significant enough change that they’re trying really hard to avoid having a bunch of “old” ones lying around after the new ones become a thing.

Of course this is mostly unsubstantiated as I’ve seen nothing regarding new designs or anything, but I’m taking it as strong evidence for a new sweater tweak next season.

Please, for all that is good and holy, yes.  These are abominations.

cut.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Whoever the people were who signed off on that collar deserve to be fired. They're either completely unqualified to make judgements on jersey aesthetics, or just too dumb to care.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

I still think that teams like the Blackhawks and the Habs should be using the Winter Classic collars. (If they have to be limited to and Adidas Adizero jersey collar)

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

5 hours ago, njdevs7 said:

Good. Some of these new Adidas collars look horrible. I'm sure we will slowly start to see teams get new jerseys and tweak their collars. (Montreal, you're next)

Max-Domi-Canadiens.jpg

Wait, what's wrong with that?  A team with the Toilet-seat nickname because of their logo, now has an actual toilet seat around their necks.  I think it's perfect here.

Archived