Topherlee2

What throwbacks do you want to see?

Full time alternate please!

dfLqxIA.jpg

OHgQ63R.jpg

Whenever the Raiders go with the throwbacks, they NEVER break these out, even during the celebration of the AFL. They stick with post-Al Davis uniforms. Why is that?

C1QQVjOWgAAkOe0.jpg

I’d love to see the hawks in black some time soon, I know they sort of brought it back in the 2013 stadium series, but I would like to see the original 90’s sweaters. 

On 12/13/2017 at 6:19 PM, ozzyman314 said:

I wouldn't mind the Patriots bringing back their late 90's ("Bledsoe era") unies. 

rfvtdop0zlrtykyg9bi8a9pd2.gif

mf5mixgc3gfyhve1pe8ax3gci.gif

The only "throwbacks" they legitimately could bring back too because of that stupid helmet rule. 

I'll do one better.

pats93.png

3 minutes ago, Ted Cunningham said:

I'll do one better.

pats93.png

Ehh...personally, not a fan of the Blue on Red Numbers. 

14 hours ago, Ben in LA said:

Whenever the Raiders go with the throwbacks, they NEVER break these out, even during the celebration of the AFL. They stick with post-Al Davis uniforms. Why is that?

C1QQVjOWgAAkOe0.jpg

Probably because the helmet looks too much like the Steelers and the silver and black is one of the strongest brands in football.  Plus the one helmet rule.

I think everyone agrees that the NFL's one helmet rule needs to be abolished. This would open up things a lot for most teams.

I'd love to see the Giants break out the mid 70's uniform with the blue pants. I always loved that uniform.

giants1975.jpg.7731e7ab210f2d8500c77945048bfa3d.jpgGiants.jpg.ae88fa1522eaab7039fde4a6cd27cde9.jpg

7 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Probably because the helmet looks too much like the Steelers and the silver and black is one of the strongest brands in football.  Plus the one helmet rule.

They didn’t have that rule back in 2009. It sure wasn’t a problem for Denver and New York to return to looks that are far different from their current (and more iconic) looks.

coaches_group_090321_SWIDE.jpg

4 hours ago, Wandell said:

I think everyone agrees that the NFL's one helmet rule needs to be abolished. This would open up things a lot for most teams.

I'd love to see the Giants break out the mid 70's uniform with the blue pants. I always loved that uniform.

giants1975.jpg.7731e7ab210f2d8500c77945048bfa3d.jpgGiants.jpg.ae88fa1522eaab7039fde4a6cd27cde9.jpg

The one helmet rule wouldnt stop them from doing this