2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

8 hours ago, Eszcz21 said:

The lions are wearing silver pants on the road again. I love this look. They haven’t worn the blue pants on the road yet this year. 

I wouldn't call those pants silver, but in the era of matte pants, they look better than many.  That's a solid look.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/1/2018 at 2:43 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Better than those God-awful navy pants, but this teams needs light blue in their color scheme..

I agree.  The Titans need to take a page from the Dolphins who tweaked their current uniforms with more orange.  Tennessee's uniforms would be more tolerable if they utilized Columbia blue to a greater extent.  

8 hours ago, Eszcz21 said:

The lions are wearing silver pants on the road again. I love this look. They haven’t worn the blue pants on the road yet this year. 

Please keep this trend alive. PLEASE KEEP THIS TREND ALIVE.

Forreal, when Patricia took over, I might as well have knelt by my bedside and prayed “Please let him be a man who likes his silver pants in the road.” Seeing my wishes granted solidifies their set as top 5 for me at least.

On 10/29/2018 at 8:16 AM, canzman said:

Regular
pjBNJp3.jpgFjsVrdD.jpg

The Cowboys instantly look better on the few occasions that they don't wear their traditional "lucky" uniforms.

As I posted a few days ago, someone at Gridiron Uniform Database clearly has knowledge of the Falcons jersey schedule and hasn't been wrong yet, and it has the Falcons in white in Cleveland. And based on what Goforbroke said, it seems the Bucs will unfortunately be in white at home. I'd also say Detroit being 0-2 in white over gray breaks out the blue bottoms for this one.

1 minute ago, NFLfan10 said:

As I posted a few days ago, someone at Gridiron Uniform Database clearly has knowledge of the Falcons jersey schedule and hasn't been wrong yet, and it has the Falcons in white in Cleveland. And based on what Goforbroke said, it seems the Bucs will unfortunately be in white at home. I'd also say Detroit being 0-2 in white over gray breaks out the blue bottoms for this one.

And were humiliated at home opening week against the Jets wearing the blue pants (with the blue jerseys).  So you can't have it both ways.

2 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=weekly&year=2018&week=10&league=NFL

Every Atlanta game has been correct and it's filled in for the entire season.

2 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

And were humiliated at home opening week against the Jets wearing the blue pants (with the blue jerseys).  So you can't have it both ways.

Kind of odd how people will try to call the threads cursed when the teams wearing them usually aren't exactly meant to run away with victory in the first place.

Dallas's blue-over-white is just a few small tweaks away from being their best look. With the double outline on the numbers, either make the second outline silver or just drop it. Then, make the stroke widths for the sleeve, collar, and helmet stripes the same as the pants. Add a white jersey with silver pants that matches the set, and you'd have the perfect look for the Cowboys. 

I understand the Cowboys’ long history of wearing white at home, but the blue jersey is a far superior look and should be worn more often. As mentioned above, it’s a few tweaks away from being perfect (double outline, mostly). It’s too bad they’ll never have consistent blues and consistent grays throughout both the home and road sets.

Archived