Gothamite

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Olmec said:

Me thinks you are just trying to get a rise out of everyone

44 minutes ago, Teal said:

100% this.

If you go back to the beginning of the thread here, I said navy is the way to go. Its a stupid thing to try and get a rise about. To me, the brown is ugly. Its popular but its not a good look. I wouldn’t come here and post about that kind of thing if I didn’t believe in it. My opinion clearly isn’t yours. Doesn’t mean I wanna rise, I just wanna express my thought.

Brown's fine if you have a nice, conservative design to it -- the novelty of the color palette itself will do the heavy lifting on headspoon/cuff piping, tailed scripts, and arched block letters. Brown Padres uniforms can be ugly but don't have to be.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

2 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

I can’t wait until the Padres try to combine brown with navy blue. 

“That’s what our fans wanted!”

I must say, this does not look terrible...

basball26.jpg

1 hour ago, Cardsblues02 said:

If you go back to the beginning of the thread here, I said navy is the way to go. Its a stupid thing to try and get a rise about. To me, the brown is ugly. Its popular but its not a good look. I wouldn’t come here and post about that kind of thing if I didn’t believe in it. My opinion clearly isn’t yours. Doesn’t mean I wanna rise, I just wanna express my thought.

Seeing how you already admitted to trolling me in another thread and got called out for it, people are right to be suspicious of you.

3 hours ago, NicDB said:

basball26.jpg

Seeing how you already admitted to trolling me in another thread and got called out for it, people are right to be suspicious of you.

That’s powder blue, not navy. Navy would look considerably worse.

8 hours ago, NicDB said:

basball26.jpg

I can understand. But I’m not here. I want the Padres in Navy which I think is both a fair opinion to have. 

14 minutes ago, Cardsblues02 said:

I just want to see the Padres in navy. 

They have to add red in order to do that. No one on here wants that, do we?

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

1 hour ago, Cardsblues02 said:

I can understand. But I’m not here. I want the Padres in Navy which I think is both a fair opinion to have. 

Of course it’s a fair opinion.   Nobody has said otherwise.  Only that it’s not a majority opinion among Padres fans. 

6 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

It's quotes like this that make me wonder why this site doesn't have the ability to downvotes quotes like this.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

6 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

That’s cool, doesn’t change the fact that the majority of their fans want brown. Why should the Padres care what a poster on this website thinks especially if they are part of a different fan base. 

Archived