This was a 20-0 lead for the Bears. How the frig are Da Bears going to blow this?!

EDIT: Oh boy. Just when you thought it was safe to discount double-check that the Bears would win, Aaron Rodgers leads the Packers to take the lead.

Bears blew a sure-fire interception and then immediately gave up a game-tying touchdown. The Bears never change.

Oh my god...

I guess the Bears being annointed the best team in the league was a bit premature.

...and now Clay Matthews gave the Bears another lifeline. HOW does a veteran player make that mistake in that situation?!

1 hour ago, Wings said:

The Raiders Bears are stupid.

I'm no Packers fan; that might be the most improbable Packers primetime win since Antonio "He did WHAT?!" Freeman.

I experienced every single human emotion possible during that game. Amazing! GO PACK GO

Scrim Irrational Takes, postgame edition: Bills are idiots...Peterman? Really?  If Rodgers didn't exist, McCarthy would've been fired years ago...the real Packers showed up at halftime...thanks, Jayhawks, but never come back... Anyone can win this division, even the Bears...if there was a church if Rodgers, I would immediately convert to it...Saquon Barkley will save the Giants...and thanks again Gruden for being an idiot

1 hour ago, tjs11 said:

God its good to be a Bears fan right now

God its bad to be a Bears fan right now.

How the hell does that happen.....

Just now, tjs11 said:

God its bad to be a Bears fan right now.

How the hell does that happen.....

Eh, don't feel too bad, Rodgers gonna Rodgers.

10 minutes ago, willmorris said:

I'm no Packers fan; that might be the most improbable Packers primetime win since Antonio "He did WHAT?!" Freeman.

So we're not. counting the Detroit hail Mary?  

6 minutes ago, Discrimihater said:

So we're not. counting the Detroit hail Mary?  

Primetime; if I remember that right, Jim Nantz had the call.

I hate being alive.  

5 minutes ago, CS85 said:

I hate being alive.  

uppPV6S.png

Damn.

I was wary as soon as I saw Rodgers step out onto the field in the second half, but even then I didn't expect it to go this badly. The Murphy's law of football games, if you will. Playcalling was atrocious, Trubisky is hopeless more than 8 yards down the field, and the Packers adjusted perfectly to negate our pass rush. And of course, Rodgers just has to pull a rabbit out of the hat. Even when we were given another chance, Fuller lets a ball hit him square in the numbers. From that point on, there was no doubt who was winning this game.

As a bears fan smack in the middle of packer country, it's gonna be a long week.