Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

 

I'm sure he is.  Just needs to ice it for a while then he'll be fine.

Rub some dirt on it. That’s what we did walking uphill to school both ways in the snow every day when I was your age. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Titans fans would be like "McNair woulda played thru that in a playoff game! Cut Hurns now! He's made of glass and ain't got heart!!!!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a cool game to watch. Close the entire way, some good players on both sides of the ball. Still can’t believe that the Hawks are still running the ball this late with how little success they’ve had with it all game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RockyTopper said:

Titans fans would be like "McNair woulda played thru that in a playoff game! Cut Hurns now he's made of glass and ain't got heart!!!!!"

 

I mean, a hockey player would probably have refused treatment and just toughed it out.  Maybe he just needs to hug his teddy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Seahawks offense is about as uninspired as you can get. Constantly long and running these dink dunk pass plays that are going nowhere. This has been a miserable day of football. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

This Seahawks offense is about as uninspired as you can get. Constantly long and running these dink dunk pass plays that are going nowhere. This has been a miserable day of football. 

No surprise considering it’s Scottenheimer as their OC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EDIT: 

 

You can stop a team but the refs can throw a flag they haven't thrown all game, or you can not stop a team, and they'll throw it against the other team (again, even if they haven't made that call all game.)

 

It doesn't matter.  The refs have seemed OK this game, but that first PI against Seattle #50 was very questionable.  Probably a good call by the letter of the law, but they've been letting them play for the most part, so why not then?  Even Aikman was like "well he didn't really turn him, but it looked that way".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

 

I mean, a hockey player would probably have refused treatment and just toughed it out.  Maybe he just needs to hug his teddy.

 

Or put some cocaine between gashes he cut between his toes. That usually works for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SFGiants58 said:

 

Or put some cocaine between gashes he cut between his toes. That usually works for them.

 

That's brilliant!  Doesn't matter - I'm sure everyone in Texas has him "in their prayers" so the good lord will heal him up right quick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, RockyTopper said:

Titans fans would be like "McNair woulda played thru that in a playoff game! Cut Hurns now! He's made of glass and ain't got heart!!!!!"

Speaking of McNair's heart, he allegedly couldn't fight through a 97-pound girl who never fired a gun in her life and couldn't return after getting plugged with a bullet to each temple and two to his heart and was rumored to have been castrated with the contents in his mouth. Metro Nashville Police won't release the crime scene photos to anyone, claiming since he was still married, his wife controls the access, but that's not all true. 

Edited by dfwabel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

This Seahawks offense is about as uninspired as you can get. Constantly long and running these dink dunk pass plays that are going nowhere. This has been a miserable day of football. 

Nope. This second game has been very entertaining.  Two, run-dominant teams, #s 2 and 10 in the league have played a competitive game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rich Dalrymple pulls Zeke by the collar to Erin Andrews, classic Cowboys PR. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

joke's on you, Dallas, now you're stuck with the Clapmaster for another five years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

Speaking of McNair's heart, he allegedly couldn't fight through a 97-pound girl who never fired a gun in her life and couldn't return after getting plugged with a bullet to each temple and two to his heart and was rumored to have been castrated with the contents in his mouth. Metro Nashville Police won't release the crime scene photos to anyone, claiming since he was still married, his wife controls the access, but that's not all true. 

 

Bro went balls deep on himself.  He lived every man's dream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BringBackTheVet said:

 

Bro went balls deep on himself.  He lived every man's dream.

Listen to the SI Podcast on the death of McNair.

 

It isn't at the level of Hernandez good, however, it since his death is kinda been forgotten, it is a reminder of the death and how quickly Metro Nashville Police basically closed the case in five days and never tracked the gun which he allegedly bought hours before the crime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Useless info dept. 

 

January 7, 1979 - NFC Championship:

The last time the Cowboys played the Rams in the Coliseum during a playoff game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Does anyone really care about anyone else's playoff picks?  I sure as :censored: don't care who BigDick6969 thinks is going to win a division round game.  Maybe picks could be split off into another thread.

 

2

If you're not picking against a line, then none of these threads really matter to me.  It is 50/50.  Challenge yourselves with the spread. 

If they were serious, the OP would set up a Yahoo! or ESPN group which picks against a line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it looks like one team has figured out the Ravens’ gimmick offense. This is gonna be a HUGE offseason for Lamar Jackson 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now