The "OFFICIAL" guidelines

Hopefully Joel got the point across, even if he ruffled some feathers in doing so. That point being, that we all get tired of people telling us that certain big news is already being discussed in the 112 page thread across the street. Or that we all have missed an unveiling of some sort because we don't follow all those threads on a day-to-day page-to-page basis.

That said, we understand there's a value to the everyday regular season discussion. So if you want to have regular season threads, that's fine. But major news is to be posted in its own thread. That will (1) keep the day-to-day discussion uninterrupted, and (2) make the discussion accessible to those who do not follow the regular season threads.

As for logo and uniform changes, ALL UNVEILINGS DESERVE THEIR OWN THREAD. It's one thing to have a thread figuring out upcoming or recapping changes, but once an actual unveiling occurs (or is about to occur), it should be posted in a new thread.

I think that's simple enough and fair enough. Any questions or complaints will promptly be ignored. (I'm kidding. Just post them.)

(I'll sticky this later, but for now I'm gonna let it bounce around the top of the boards.)

Sounds like a good decision to me! It's so hard finding all the new designs when the threads are dozens of pages of speculation to sort through.

And random assortments of crap besides the speculation...

Like the discussion of pizza chains.

VmWIn6B.png

...and random, pointless color swatch images:

RandomCrap_FRC_9999_TEX_SRGB.jpg

There's no such thing as pointless color swatches.

Thanks for the policy change. I'll never read through those monster threads for the good information - there's too much there that doesn't matter.

It's where I sit.

I usually avoid the massive NHL threads due to all of the ridiculous trash-talking that usually ends up happening.

Separate threads = good.

You mean that you don't want another thread about the Pittsburgh Penguins light blue throwback jerseys???

[sarcasm]Just can't get enough of those Crosby jerseys! [/sarcasm]

I usually avoid the massive NHL threads due to all of the ridiculous trash-talking that usually ends up happening.

Separate threads = good.

You mean that you don't want another thread about the Pittsburgh Penguins light blue throwback jerseys???

[sarcasm]Just can't get enough of those Crosby jerseys! [/sarcasm]

Usually its some supposed rivalry between one little canadian town and another... I think its something we're all supposed to know about, but really...

That's what happens when you let Canadians people from Ontario join your message board. :cursing:

They must be attracted by that Maple Leaf thingy at the top of every page. :P

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

• 5 months later...

That's what happens when you let Canadians people from Ontario join your message board. :cursing:

They must be attracted by that Maple Leaf thingy at the top of every page. :P

i agree

JY

• 11 months later...

Sunday, I and my father, mother, grandmother to go home. Grandma has a lovely family dog, whose name is called black. (Because its body is black, so we call it black.) It is a long head with a pair of clever ears, a particularly sensitive nose to sniff things, there are a pair of black shiny eyes.

Archlord gold,

Grandmother lived in the vegetable garden outside the village. Archlord gold We are just riding a motorcycle off the road, black from the vegetable plots ran the fastest to meet us. Because we go to when they are already fast at noon, so let's eat. I finished the meal, we went out looking for black to play.

world of warcraft gold,

When I saw the black when it's like I feel it seems hungry.world of warcraft gold I went to took a steamed bun, and then breaking off a small piece of the next, it said: "The black, if we should want to eat then." Finish, I put bread and threw the air. Black look, at once erected the whole body up. Should first

maple story mesos,

2 small black claws on the air, and then big mouth,maple story mesos jump up, suddenly bite of the bread. I jumped up and patted its head, saying: "Well like, black, you're a hummer!" It is a large black tail Shuaile Shuai and gently biting the bite of my Yijiao that agreed. "This time you can not unilaterally!"

2moons dil,

I am out of its non-preparation, 2moons dil again a small piece of bread a toss up. Black suddenly jump, followed by an urgent turn around, body up a jump, but also caught the. Well, I finished black, it, "Wang Wang" ground called the Liang Sheng, the two forepaws flat on their chests up and down swing, it seems to me to express gratitude.

wedding dresses,

It is also very obedient black.wedding dresses Sometimes I find it very boring when will think of black. As long as I call out: "black, come." It will immediately go in front of me. I let it sit, it will sit down; I let it get on the ground it will get on the ground ... ...

fast wow gold,

There is a stranger comes,fast wow gold the black will "bark" to call non-stop, until their families, it is willing to stop. Sometimes it will put out his tongue was breathing heavily; sometimes it will turn a blind eye lying in repose on a haystack; sometimes it will smell the East, West to see; sometimes it pricked up his ears to listen; sometimes It will arrest cricket in the vegetable plots in the wheat ground chasing a hare ... ...

This is the black, my black classmates who do you think it is cute?

This is my favorite spambot post ever. Please, do not delete this. Archive it. It's a treasure.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived