College Football Concept

OfficialBailey7

This is my second concept, and I will take this a bit more seriously. I will have a home and away jersey, helmet design, and logo included for each team. I might do a little team info as well. I will not redo logos (though it is quite possible I will make a few changes to them) and I might throw in an alternate jersey here and there. I might also create a conference for all the teams to be in. but here is the list of teams I am thinking about doing so far. You are welcome to suggesting other colleges. Give me the feedbback!

Edited List

Xavier Musketeers (I'm doing this no matter what)

Seton Hall Pirates

Charelston Cougars

Gonzaga Bulldogs

UNC Ashville Bulldogs

VCU Rams

Marquette Golden Eagles

San Francisco Dons

Georgetown Hoyas

Creighton Jays

Oakland Golden Grizzlies

Florida Gulf Coast Eagles

Clevland State Vikings

I may not do every one, but I will try to do most!

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMGGGGGZ PLEAZE DO GONZAGA!!!!!

Ok seriously now dude, if your gonna start a thread at least have a concept up. Don't ask for suggestions until you post a concept.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

DePaul would be good to do.

Also, Georgetown does have a football team Division I FCS.

Marquette's football team when they had one was the Golden Avalanche, not Warriors, Hilltoppers or Golden Eagles.

OMGGGGGZ PLEAZE DO GONZAGA!!!!!

Ok seriously now dude, if your gonna start a thread at least have a concept up. Don't ask for suggestions until you post a concept.

Im gonna figure out the teams im doing first. Xavier should be up tomorrow.

You already said you wanted to do Xavier, so do them. In all honestly you'll do 2 or 3 of these and be done..

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

UMass Minutemen... Really need a re design in a lot of peoples opinions.... No pressure to do it tho haha

This concept is for teams who currently have a college football team.

Georgetown threw me off since they have a team.... didn't look at the others close enough. My bad

I like this concept, but I think it could use more piping, a grey facemask for a throwback look, adding some hints of volt might help, adding additional combinations of helmets, jerseys, and pants would be good, and you can't forget an all black alternate, complete with a matte black helmet. Do those things and it will be great

My school! Metropolitan State University in St. Paul, MN. 10,000 students and no athletic programme at all. We still have school colours, blue and white, though none of our school apparel in the bookstore is in those colours, and we have a mascot, the Muskrats (an Ojibwe symbol), though you won't find any mention of it anywhere on campus, only online.

rATMcmK.png

Archived