2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Conrad.

Saw a leak of the AS13 primary logo on this 2K13 merch:

20664.jpg

And then found a better view:

AS13-primary.png

I like the logo other than the dumb gradient "shine" on the bottom of the letters.

Maybe once the Nets unis come out, we can put em in here...along with the rest of the AS13 logos and any "anniversary" logos I suppose.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who do we have confirmed so far will get new jerseys/logos? The Nets obviously, and also Charlotte. Anyone else

no more new logos unfortunately...only Brooklyn and Charlotte have that honor.

There might be some new unis in the works still though. The Knicks thought about new ones before Melo joined the team, so maybe now (or next season), they'll make it happen. Also, maybe the Clips, Thunder, and 76ers will release an alt uni this season?

So who do we have confirmed so far will get new jerseys/logos? The Nets obviously, and also Charlotte. Anyone else

There might be some new unis in the works still though. The Knicks thought about new ones before Melo joined the team, so maybe now (or next season), they'll make it happen. Also, maybe the Clips, Thunder, and 76ers will release an alt uni this season?

Ah gotcha. Does anyone know the rules for alternate? was it something like a team couldn't introduce one until like 2 years after they changed primaries?

Ah gotcha. Does anyone know the rules for alternate? was it something like a team couldn't introduce one until like 2 years after they changed primaries?

Yes it was.

7995incib9612594.png

Galatasaray

Phoenix Suns

Green Bay Packers

Sixers CEO has said repeatedly that the blue jersey will be worn this fall. Of course he also said that it'd be worn last March or April as well, so we'll see.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Yeah, I'd heard that about the Knicks too.

Are Portland getting their new unis this year or next? For that matter, are they just changing the unis, or going for a full rebrand? I've heard rumours of both...

Are Portland getting their new unis this year or next? For that matter, are they just changing the unis, or going for a full rebrand? I've heard rumours of both...

Knicks should lose the black and wear their throwbacks full time.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

No, just remove the black from the currents, if anything. The deeper blue and orange of the currents look so much better than the dull, faded colors on the throwbacks.

No, just remove the black from the currents, if anything. The deeper blue and orange of the currents look so much better than the dull, faded colors on the throwbacks.

Well whatever their colors are now would work.. I just meant lose the black and go blue orange and white.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived