2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

All the striping the Dolphins show anywhere is Aqua/Blue/Orange on white. It's on their facebook cover photo, all the videos on their website. Is there any possibility that in some out-of-focus, instagram-filtered photos the aqua/blue/orange is somehow looking black? I'm going to hold out hope that nobody has seen anything up close or in person yet.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

more or less, thinner black outline, smaller logo on side, Straight Aqua outline on helmet, like this http://i.imgur.com/QjhHU5g.jpg and orange nike logos

also what reddit guy?

So like this (but I just realized you said orange Nike logos so use your imagination lol)

Ch1wXY8.jpg

All white socks?

All white everything.

Seriously though idk if they would be allowed but it would look cool IMO, and there's virtually be no way for players to break the sock rules and get fined.

The NFL uniforms are becoming a joke. It all started with the Falcons revamp. From there, the only change that has looked good was when Buffalo got away from that God Awful mess they had.

It all started with the Broncos' 1997 uniforms actually.

We didn't know......WE DIDN'T KNOW DAMNIT!

more or less, thinner black outline, smaller logo on side, Straight Aqua outline on helmet, like this http://i.imgur.com/QjhHU5g.jpg and orange nike logos

also what reddit guy?

So like this (but I just realized you said orange Nike logos so use your imagination lol)

Ch1wXY8.jpg

All white socks?

Way too much white....I hope there will be some more orange in there too.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

^ I think you can blame Oregon for the inspiration of the all white in this potential look. It seems to be a Nike thing that keeps popping up everywhere. It draws all of your attention to the numbers and nothing else. I'm holding off on judgement until I see the final product

^ I think you can blame Oregon for the inspiration of the all white in this potential look. It seems to be a Nike thing that keeps popping up everywhere. It draws all of your attention to the numbers and nothing else. I'm holding off on judgement until I see the final product

That seems to be a good course of action. We may be pleasantly surprised when the actual unis are introduced?

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

Man oregons all whites are a thing of beauty.

Truth. But they also have numbers that draw you in with the color shifts, shoulders designs that look great and a two tone face mask.

Truth. But they also have numbers that draw you in with the color shifts, shoulders designs that look great and a two tone face mask.

that's why i'm skeptical about miami's new unis. from all that we've heard, they sound like they're just going to be boring. but then again, i'm sure nike has something up their sleeve to make them pop.

Trust me, its not. I am 100% that the pics not not a concept pic, its an actually photo.I will post all the pics I have seen after the draft if my source allows it, until then you will have to take my word or not. like i said, i hope im wrong

I'll back that up. There are at least 2 separate people to my knowledge that have seen the uniform and verified that Dansby was the model for it.

that's why i'm skeptical about miami's new unis. from all that we've heard, they sound like they're just going to be boring. but then again, i'm sure nike has something up their sleeve to make them pop.

I guess it depends on your definition of boring. I think Miami is going for a clean, more austere look, reminiscent of the all white uniforms of 1970, 1971.

I would agree, but only when they wear a dark helmet with that look. I don't care for the white helmet and unis. This is why I'm a little worried about the Dolphins going down this route.

I guess it depends on your definition of boring. I think Miami is going for a clean, more austere look, reminiscent of the all white uniforms of 1970, 1971.

Usually I like the clean look, but I don't know. It just seems like it's missing something as of right now.

Truth.

Actually, no... opinion. Definitely.

Truth.

Fact.

Truth.

Fact.

No, I'm going to have to back oldschoolvikings here. Opinion.

This whole damn Miami Uniform change seems to a very heavily modernization so it wouldn't shock me for them to go the straight storm trooper look with a good bit of aqua. I'm would like color changing number like Oregon just with aqua & orange.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Archived