New Dolphins Uniforms

Jt0323

No one's commenting on the horrendous "Dolphins" wordmark?

It's lost in the "zOMG! I zoomed the image that's 72dpi by 1600% and my pixel selector in Paint says this pixel is BLACK!" talk.

From the image, it looks pretty plain compared to the previous one. The wordmark could have survived the update and been fine, IMO.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's lost in the "zOMG! I zoomed the image that's 72dpi by 1600% and my pixel selector in Paint says this pixel is BLACK!" talk.

From the image, it looks pretty plain compared to the previous one. The wordmark could have survived the update and been fine, IMO.

I'm also surprised no one's (!) jumped on the "Holy crap - the Orange looks YELLOW in these pics! YELLOW I say! YELLOW!".

I'm also surprised no one's (!) jumped on the "Holy crap - the Orange looks YELLOW in these pics! YELLOW I say! YELLOW!".

If anything the middle outline of the numeral when zoomed in looks Maroon / Red. Where's THAT bandwagon? :lol:

Now see, THESE are nice. A sleeve stripe could make these things perfect, but all in all, very nice uniforms.

And will you contrarian doofuses stop. There is orange in the helmet stripe, just like the pant stripe, and the dark color is NAVY NOT BLACK.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Now see, THESE are nice. A sleeve stripe could make these things perfect, but all in all, very nice uniforms.

And will you contrarian doofuses stop. There is orange in the helmet stripe, just like the pant stripe, and the dark color is NAVY NOT BLACK.

You make too much sense. We have no time for your knowledge.Kindly leave.

Well, it's not Navy exactly either. Somewhere between a Royal and Navy.

I'll just keep posting these kinds of things until it sinks in:

Old colors:

MiamiDolphins_FRC_2012_SCC_SRGB.png

New colors:

MiamiDolphins_FRC_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

Old colors:

New colors:

This should just be posted in every new page until people realize what their colors are.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I reserve commentary on it until I get a full on view. I don't think that you can get the full feel of any word mark with a blurry side view

That wordmark is TURRIBLE!! BORING as hell. Looks like they focus grouped it at an old age home in Ft. Lauderdale

Old colors:

New colors:

You have definitive proof that you are correct, therefore, I say screw you, sire! I shall ignore your proof and remain ignorant. You're Welcome.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Old colors:

New colors:

Am I the only one who is already missing the old aqua?

spacer.png

Very clean, very fresh, very Miami. I would've liked plain white pants, but these are going to be a hit once they're seen in a game. Huge improvement for the franchise.

Vikings are nice and clean as well. Jaguars are still an abortion, and they're the ones I had the most hope for.

Archived