All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Come on Évêques! Keep up the form and win the Urquhart Cup! My prediction is a Minnesota vs. Montreal Urquhart Cup, with the Walleye going back-to-back.
  3. Yesterday
  4. Every uni set OKC wears has looked much better since they started wearing the orange accessories.
  5. Sheesh we really wet the bed this game, demars ejection is exactly how I feel right about now. Disappointed and frustrated
  6. Another year Michigan doesn’t make it, are they... no they can’t be... are they actually falling off?
  7. I’m not necessarily disagreeing. I’m saying one way or another. Either have the shootout and go to straight W-L or have ties and keep the points system. The NHL, as usual, picks the worst of both.
  8. I think the Thunder are the only team who's alternates are better than their primary uniforms...
  9. At least you’re finally learning to use some restraint, I guess.
  10. How about stop making OT W/L it's own thing, and just leave it as a regular win/loss if it goes to OT. Like most sports do. I always found it weird about hockey to begin with.
  11. I think it needs to go to continuous overtime. If baseball can pull it off with a 162 game season. Surely, the NHL can.
  12. I really hope that this opens the door for Michigan State to have “SPARTY” across the chest.
  13. Ur right about the court and the crowd. But other then that it’s a simple color vs color red vs teal matchup. Looks good to me imo
  14. Please make this topic more active I need someone to talk to
  15. I tend to agree here. This or it's immediate predecessor were the only ones that had a consistent bolt color treatment. Also did anyone else notice the dude on the left has his shoulder bolts backward? That was a fairly common occurrence back then where I'm guessing whomever was doing the screening on the shoulder inserts was not paying attention or could not tell the difference between left/right.
  16. XFL 2001 had four weeks with two minicamps in November and the coaches actually wanted more time.
  17. That is Mr.Knight showing those gosh darn Beavises who is still in charge I mean beavs
  18. Sweet, the Cascades will soon learn about the dogfight that is playing in the Shamrock River. Playing in a crowd that's a giant sea of green. Where the raucous crowd will be on ya from opening puck drop to the final horn...and longer as 1983 would show. The Cascades will learn the meaning of the words "This team is my life. I'm not going anywhere until they finish the job." The Immortal words of their late founder, and the words above the locker room doors that every player and coach touches before leaving to take the ice. As for the Bulldogs, I have 2 questions: 1. Is the Bulldogs' arena he toughest place to play in the PHL for a visitor? 2. Has there been a documentary made about the Redshirts/Bulldogs rivalry made? It seems like every game they have is a powder keg.
  19. We got color v. color in Cleveland today:
  20. One minor inconsistency I noticed on OSU's uniforms is the color of the swooshes on the black set, as the jersey has an orange chest swoosh while the pants have a white hip swoosh. All the other uniforms have the same color swoosh on both the pants and jersey.
  21. There’s a reason I asked instead of doing it I’m sorry if you don’t like some of my past decisions that veered into territory Chris himself has said he doesn’t want discussed here. Have a problem with me doing what’s asked of me? Take it up with Chris or the mod team as a whole.
  22. Seems strange to even want to lock this thread at this point. This is the place to discuss sports news, and this supernova blowout of a league folding is right up our alley.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?