Los Angeles Clippers Concept

AAO

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daaaaaaammmmnn, homey. In high school, you [is] the man, homey....

Sorry. 50 Cent kinda got in the way of that one. Nevertheless, I see you're becoming quite comfortable with Illustrator... :grin: Good work!

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

thanks a lot guys...yea i was thinking the same thing about the sizing.

I really like this. It reminds me of the Padres

thats because its the EXACT same colors. I love the Padres color scheme, and it fits the Clippers theme perfect. I got the uniforms coming up.

this is great concept, but I'll give you few tips concernir realisation. When you are doing thick border around everything you don't have to draw it all over again, just take elements you wana make border around, copy, paste, merge them all and then make 5-10 pts outline, and then go to outline path (or something like that, can't think of it right now) and convert outline, then send that to back, and you'll have the outline the same thickness all around. Second point, I think Clipper needs that pointy thing at the front of the boat, and those flags on the top are slanted forward, instead of backwards if the shipp goes fast. But otherwise, great concept

thanks kc, but i already know all of that. i choose to just redraw it because its easier and when it comes to resizing you dont have to change the outline stroke thickness. that's why i don't do outlines or object>path>offset path, also it doesn't do the exact outline, it doesn't look right.

I would suggest that you make a new version with a larger ship, but with the ship itself more detailed. As is, it looks more like a paper boat with sails than an actual clipper ship. Plus, I agree that the wordmark overpowers the logo.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived