MLB Changes 2015

TVIXX

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is making me think about how we really need one progressive identity in the majors right now. Not everywhere, just give me one team that's off the wall. Padres, Mariners, Rays, someone, please. Even the Marlins are holding back.

SaintLouisCardinals_TATCUNS0101a_1999_SC

However, if they dropped the pinstripes to balance out the league with the Cubs and a newly-classic royal blue pinstriped Brew Crew, I would be all for it.

How about the boring old Rockies drop their pinstripes to balance things out for the Brewers?

Yeah, the Rockies should change, although keeping the purple pinstripes could work if they removed black to the point where the pinstripes no longer looked black from any distance. I was talking specifically about the Mets ceding royal blue pinstripes to the Brewers. Three teams in the same league with would be too much.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I know how you guys feel, I like the phillies alternate creams a bit better but yea phillies have had pinstripes since 1950 so yea that's not going to change.

since 1921

I mean consistently wearing pinstripes, because from 1924-1949 they didn't wear pinstripes

This thread is making me think about how we really need one progressive identity in the majors right now. Not everywhere, just give me one team that's off the wall. Padres, Mariners, Rays, someone, please. Even the Marlins are holding back.

SaintLouisCardinals_TATCUNS0101a_1999_SC

I couldn't be any more with you.That's a pretty sweet logo, reminds me of the owl from "Clash Of The Titans"

bubo_lookout.gif

By the way, this is my favorite thread.

Cool Base replicas...either the authentics are about to be cheaper, or it will be damn near impossible to distinguish authentics from replicas...Not happy about this.

I know that the replicas have always NEVER had any patches and the Majestic logo is always on the opposite sleeve. That has always been the identifier for me

Go A's!

Maybe they will now be Cool Base material but still with the screened graphics?

Yeah it's screened tackle twill. Same as the Swingman basketball jerseys.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I think the minor change for the Mets is the blue hat button

If this is true...maybe a slight downgrade. I remember when they changed from blue to orange button (mid 90s) and thought it was the best change ever.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

All MLB replica jerseys will now be made with cool base

Can you prove this, please?
http://tshop.mlb.com/products?q=men's+cool+base

It appears Majestic is gonna do what the NFL/Nike does and have 3 different types of fan jerseys. Nike sells the Game, limited, and elite.

It looks like Majestic will sell Replica, Cool Base, and Authentic. And you can find this here (using my favorite team; and yes, I know they suck): http://shop.mlb.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=1452810

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

Archived