2014-5 NBA Season Thread: We Are North American Ballerz

buzzcut

Oh great. Do they have Dion Waiters too? He'll probably need a new job next year as well.

I also look forward to Rakeem Christmas joining the Bucks. Let him keep #25, put him in green and red and he'll sell all the jerseys.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a guy very very close to the on-court mic of this Clippers/Spurs game. He's got some great one-liners:

• Danny Green SUCKS!!
  • Popovich! You suck!
  • THESE REFS SUUUU----UUCKK!

EDIT: This DeAndre Jordan 10-28 free throw performance is pretty brutal. Also brutal is the Spurs' inability to hit a shot or get an offensive rebound.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Man that game was a doozy. Clippers were able to overcome the hack-a-Shaq on DJ, and hit big shots at the end to grab another win without Griffin. Going back to DJ, I love how much he has grown as a defensive stopper and a lock for 20 points a night. He really suffers at the line though. I hope that doesn't hurt the team long term, because if the Spurs hit any shots late the Clips would've lost tonight.

Wow, so Andre is finally a King, huh? His cousin was my old room mate and we'd always joke about how he's gonna end up stuck back in Sacramento one day. I'm excited about that move simply for that.

Grantland/ESPN's Zach Lowe called that trade last week on Simmons' Feb. 14 podcast.

But also of course George Karl was going to pick up Andre Miller. It had to be.

I'm really happy for MCW. Philadelphia is a garbage franchise and Jason Kidd is turning into a good coach. He's got a lot of development opportunity and is playing with a decent core of young players that are being given a chance to succeed. Carter-Williams is a bad shooter, but that's Philadelphia's fault for asking him to score. His skills were always passing and defense, and if he can focus on that and leave the scoring to Jabari and Giannis, then the Bucks might be pretty good sooner than later.

Hopefully the Bucks can get a new arena as well. Jason Kidd is smarter than we think. Very savvy of him to get out of Brooklyn with that absentee goofus Russian running that mess.

Too bad they didn't get that news yesterday. They could've traded for a PF/C. I'm almost certain that they'll get Perkins once he's bought-out.

They don't need a C. They have Whiteside. The Heat won't really play with a Stretch 4 for the rest of the season now. Heck, Wade could be limited now and work on an additional year before the lockout.

Too bad they didn't get that news yesterday. They could've traded for a PF/C. I'm almost certain that they'll get Perkins once he's bought-out.

They don't need a C. They have Whiteside. The Heat won't really play with a Stretch 4 for the rest of the season now. Heck, Wade could be limited now and work on an additional year before the lockout.

They need one now that Bosh is out. They're barely hanging onto a playoff spot with Bosh AND Whiteside, now they're without Bosh.

sig.png

Not a 76ers fan, but the 76ers sending MCW to the Bucks really irritates me. The kid was the ROY last year and many Philly fans saw him as the future of the franchise

All I can say is:

Hey Adam Silver, where you at with the veto?

Silver is glad the team is actually spending money.

In trading for JaVale McGee, the Sixers took on a big contract ($11M). Going into Thursday, they were under the minimum team salary "floor" by like $14M. All money under the "floor" is to be divived equally to the rest of the roster at season's end. It was roughy going to be an extra million for each player.

Really sad to hear about Chris Bosh's non-sports injury. Regardless of how you feel about a player or what team he plays for, you hate to see serious, life-threatening injuries like that. Hopefully, Bosh can get his health back in order and finish up a nice NBA career.

I'm sure the entire Bulls front office was 'seeing red' at that one.

But no, really, what a crappy fate for someone with talent but the body of a hobo.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Archived