2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spain and Russia away uniforms:

I really like Russia. I think they should wear this as their home look (they wore white shirts, blue shorts and red socks during the 2006-2008 cycle at home).

ob_635f5e_espagne-maillot-exterieur-euroob_181258_euro-2016-maillot-russie.jpeg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Spain and Russia away uniforms:

I really like Russia. I think they should wear this as their home look (they wore white shirts, blue shorts and red socks during the 2006-2008 cycle at home).

ob_635f5e_espagne-maillot-exterieur-euroob_181258_euro-2016-maillot-russie.jpeg

I hope some of the alternates have contrasting collar combinations. Both of these look pretty good though. I think Spain would be better served using the blue shorts or a pair of red shorts instead.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Shaping up to be a pretty good looking tournament. Just one pet peeve: I don't like when the socks match or are close to the hue of the shorts but not the shirt -- looks imbalanced.

I agree. Socks should either introduce a third color or match the shirt, not the shorts.

Shaping up to be a pretty good looking tournament. Just one pet peeve: I don't like when the socks match or are close to the hue of the shorts but not the shirt -- looks imbalanced.

I agree. Socks should either introduce a third color or match the shirt, not the shorts.

I disagree. I dislike hard set rules like this. Take the USA for example. I think all of these are exceptional kits and some of the finest the US has ever worn (or not worn in the case of the centennial display- they never did wear that combo).

29-SPO-052806JT12.jpg

Us_soccer_team_1916.jpg

2k3acg.jpg

6a00e54eea3d1c883401761780d847970c-pi.jp

I agree to this in general. But there are definitely exceptions where it looks very good. I especially love white shirts paired with coloured shorts and socks.

4099644.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Japan looks great, Spain looks great, Russia looks good (I think the sublimation detracts from both jerseys). And I actually love how the socks stripe separates the solid white from the solid white of the shorts while harkening to the jersey colors (although I still think the jersey could have been designed better). Some very solid work by Adidas.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

I disagree. I dislike hard set rules like this. Take the USA for example. I think all of these are exceptional kits and some of the finest the US has ever worn (or not worn in the case of the centennial display- they never did wear that combo).

29-SPO-052806JT12.jpg

See, I think the kids look so much better than the players in that photo. The balance is just better.

Archived