2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

The Netherlands will have a new clash kit next year. Really plain and disappointing, probably the worst jersey they've had since the T90 template

netherlands-2015-away-kit.jpg

PS: I hate this trend of changing kits that won't be worn at tournaments

So they won't have any blue option whatsoever? Ok...

They rotate between the two every couple years so I expect blue to return for the World Cup.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to my knowledge.

What about individual teams publishing style guides? I have been able to track down old ones from '10 (San Jose EarthQuakes) but nothing else.

Stripes!

I think they had no option but to go with the stripes after everything that has gone on.

It will also be interesting to see what price they sell it at and also if there's anything unique about it after the chairman complained about their previous adidas shirt being a £15 teamwear kit, with their logo slapped on, being sold for £50.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Well, but we do know now that these slim side stripes seem to be the Nike thing for next season. We'll most likely see them for Atlético, PSG, Hertha etc.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Not every team only the bigger one (for example my Poland stuck with the same kits until 2016). Brazil should have new Home and Away for Copa America. Since 2008 (2 years kits) they changed their kits 5 times (2010 for WC, 2011 for Copa America, 2012 for Olympics, 2013 for CC, 2014 for WC) so i guess they change it in this year also.

4r2eer.png

City - Nothing but recycled United jersey from last season :P

Portugal Away:

portugal-2015-away-kit.jpg

Ok, I understand Netherland and Portugal new away, because it different than current away, but France is not much different a lot.

Hmm, I have seen this design before...makes the new US kit seem less unique.

nike-usa-auth-league-polo-loyal-blue-5.j

men-s-nike-usa-2015-2016-away-stadium-je

Archived